What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of stuck in emotional limbo state. can't keep track of communication with anyone because i get these days where i just physically cannot talk or type to anyone about anything.
feel like the world's sh-ttiest partner because our relationship is long-distance and constantly inconveniences my other half.
also an emotional damn train wreck because even though everyone's also saying sh-t like 'you can tell us anything' i know that if i do say what's bothering me, my family will judge me or just say get over it. and i don't want to drag my friends down into the personal hell i wake up to every morning.
my mom is emotionally and verbally abusive and raised me to be a submissive complacent doormat so now that i'm an adult i'm everyone else's doormat and not just hers. and it really f-cking sucks.

lmfao i think that's everything on my mind right now thanks

Be careful self-censoring cuss words here, half of my infractions are because of that -_-

No problems, or they just hate me lol :lemon:

also ehh way to go shop changing your status all the time smh im not ordering more things from you :/

ah **** all my music reminds me of him its so annoying i can't just listen to music anymore and drift off because all i can think about are things that will never happen with us

end of the school year projects and STRESS

also i rly want a boyfriend :( my best friends both have boyfriends now so im a DOUBLE third wheel and i kinda want that experience but the only guy who i'm willing to have that experience with atm is already dating someone, and i respect that. even if he wasn't i could never tell him i like him, it'd ruin our (very small and not really close) friendship

he offered me a drive home today cause it was raining and as MUCH as i wanted to say yes, i said no, because i feel like its kinda wrong to do considering he has a girlfriend. like i mean i know its just a drive home and it meant nothing, but it feels wrong to me, cause i know i like him. ugH

I keep getting things thrown in my face as a way to make me inadequate. Because I've never had a job, it's just automatically assumed I don't know what I'm talking about. So because of that I am not allowed to put my opinion into the conversation. Just bothers me that I'm seen as useless.

I hate it when good sites try and force you to create an account/download their app.

The same person who doubted us is now telling us it shouldn't be
Funny because it's been almost a year now

Just woke up from a terrible nightmare, that I had never gotten away from an abuser from my past and that things only got worse and worse. It was so vivid my stomach hurts and I am so shaken up... Really really dreadful...

I want 3,000 more TBT Bells, but I have nothing else to sell.

Also, I kept time traveling in StarFall to look for a good turnip price. All I found were crap prices.

My town tree won't grow quick enough and I have a looooong way to go before I can afford a name change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back