What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awh I'm so sorry you're in such a rut. :( My family has always been financially unstable so I see where you're coming from, you just gotta trust yourself and make the right choice. I hope it gets better for you!

I feel hungry but everything I eat just kinds goes schwoom, right through me :,(
And it doesn't help that I'm as slow as a lazy cat rn

This pain medicine is gonna kill my body xDD

from 2016 time has been passing so quickly and i never even realised.
everything before that is a total blur. i need to accomplish more. what have i been doing for 2 years? i can't even list off one thing.

Last edited:
being looked down on by other professors, students & my advisor for only taking 4 classes this semester.

me: *wants something*
Me: *asks for the thing*
me: *gets the thing*
me: *feels guilty for asking for and getting the thing*

In the hour between when I took my pain medicine and when I woke up again, I had a really graphic dream where a man fell out of a tree and was killed .-.

Also I really wish my knee would stop being so sore, I'm beginning to grow impatient with it :/

In the hour between when I took my pain medicine and when I woke up again, I had a really graphic dream where a man fell out of a tree and was killed .-.

Also I really wish my knee would stop being so sore, I'm beginning to grow impatient with it :/

ughhhh i hate those graphics dreams jdghfdg grah

My friend graciously sent me a Red Candy but it's not the right date :,( rip

Also I fell asleep again for like 10 min and I had another dream similar to my last one, where I was at a birthday party and there was a bounce house out front. I was gonna get on it but I decided to get on the swinger instead. When I got on I looked over and the bounce house and like 15 kinds were way up in the air blowing around. It was terrifying!

I think my pain medicine is messing with my head ;-;

Y’know, no one ever talks about the fact that a friend can break your heart just as badly as a lover can

So I started my period yesterday, and the first day is always undeniably (and uncontrollably) the worst day for me. On top of that I had to have an ultrasound on my legs today to make sure the swelling in my foot wasn't being caused by a blood clot. So while I'm trying to maneuver around and do what I need to do I'm having a lot of issues with my period and... let's just say that being on your period and also having a giant brace on your immobilized leg do not mix. God I had such a terrible time while I was gone, not to mention the ungodly cramps I had for about 5 min straight not long after dinner with my brother and dad. Oh yeah and my mom wasn't with me so that made the whole trip extra fun!

Good lord I just wanna lay in my bed for 2 days and let this awful cramping and stuff pass, it's really annoying and I can barely handle going places even when I'm not on it!!!! :mad:

So I started my period yesterday, and the first day is always undeniably (and uncontrollably) the worst day for me. On top of that I had to have an ultrasound on my legs today to make sure the swelling in my foot wasn't being caused by a blood clot. So while I'm trying to maneuver around and do what I need to do I'm having a lot of issues with my period and... let's just say that being on your period and also having a giant brace on your immobilized leg do not mix. God I had such a terrible time while I was gone, not to mention the ungodly cramps I had for about 5 min straight not long after dinner with my brother and dad. Oh yeah and my mom wasn't with me so that made the whole trip extra fun!

Good lord I just wanna lay in my bed for 2 days and let this awful cramping and stuff pass, it's really annoying and I can barely handle going places even when I'm not on it!!!! :mad:

That's awful, I'm sorry you have to go through all that. I think it's almost that time of the month for me, too...honestly, why must periods be such a pain? I do hope that all of this nuisance will go away for you soon. <3

Last edited:
dude you should get on something for this..
I was on birth control at one point but I was really young and immature so I wasn't taking it the right way. I need to be put back on it now, I'm responsible enough to take it everyday.

I was on birth control at one point but I was really young and immature so I wasn't taking it the right way. I need to be put back on it now, I'm responsible enough to take it everyday.

yeah, i mean you can move the time of the day as long as you don't do it everyday. and yeah if it worked otherwise and you don't have blood clot/heart/stroke issues running on your mom's side then yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back