• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate transmedicalism so much. i hate everyone who agrees w it (cis or trans). the idea that someone has to hate everything about their body until they transition and can be their true self in order to be trans is so gross, cissexist and bad. it reinforces gender stereotypes, it makes trans people hate themselves more, it leads to trans people transitioning (when they maybe wouldn't have done or wanted to do it without transmedicalism), it connects sex and gender which is literally the opposite of what the trans community should be supporting. it doesn't matter if you think you can be born with certain genitalia but later change it so youre another gender, you are still saying that body parts have genders.
you can't claim to support trans people and be a trans activist if you support transmedicalism. and cis transmedicalists lmao skfkkgkflwwofbxngii i hate transmedicalism so much . cishet "culture" on Pointtttt :')

Lmao

I don't want to wait 10 days to see my hub :(

Last edited:
Ran out of Ambiens! :/

Hottest day of the year so far and of course I spend it in a chemistry lab with 18 bunsen burners going for hours. Lab coats were on and we weren't allowed to roll up sleeves, undo top button, or even sit down. Dead.

I also managed to spill acid on my hand. A dull sting initially but for the most part has just left my skin hot and itchy.

No one literally playing Vanquish Confirmed! on Pvz GW2 even though we didn't get that Epic Quest too long ago.. come on you are lucky if you get one after 10 pm lol.

Also my weird allergy thing developing from nowhere. Feels like pollen but that'd be late in life since I never had issues before.

"ill give you 6mil for jou kron"
"I want 6 mil before I give you my crown"
"kron"
//repeats herself 100 times
"If I give you my crown you'll run off with it and won't give me my 6 mil"
"jour kron"
//drops crown
//girl runs off with crown and starts to leave

//poWER BUTTON

I'm pissed af because I caught a load of golden stags or whatever
Also I hope the crown didn't dupe, because that little ***** doesn't deserve it :/

Last edited:
i've been having strange fever dreams for the past week. just intense bright, fast colours with blaring noise is all i remember and then i wake up sweating. i don't take drugs (well, anti-psychotics and anti-depressants but not the drugs ur teachers warn you about) nor do i have a fever.

STUPID ALLERGY **** THING ah

also this yeti mode in garden warfare 2. seriously.. also that i can't get the second to last snowglobe bc obviously you can't jump there. and no one wanna play vanquish confirm rip

Also since when was the Mii plaza games 500 yen each o_o

STUPID ALLERGY **** THING ah

also this yeti mode in garden warfare 2. seriously.. also that i can't get the second to last snowglobe bc obviously you can't jump there. and no one wanna play vanquish confirm rip

Also since when was the Mii plaza games 500 yen each o_o

yeti mode is the source of my stress

Everyone is in such a bad mood today and if I so much as say a word to them they will probably take it out on me.

The gnat war going on in my window-garden, these damn things will not die, and its all that bag of soil's fault that thing is festering with gnats, thats TWO bags of soil that I've had to get rid of now, this leaves me with absolutely no soil... I have to make an urgent trip to the store to pick up more soon.

"ill give you 6mil for jou kron"
"I want 6 mil before I give you my crown"
"kron"
//repeats herself 100 times
"If I give you my crown you'll run off with it and won't give me my 6 mil"
"jour kron"
//drops crown
//girl runs off with crown and starts to leave

//poWER BUTTON

I'm pissed af because I caught a load of golden stags or whatever
Also I hope the crown didn't dupe, because that little ***** doesn't deserve it :/

At least I make the payment first before taking what they sell me. And when I'm selling something, I give before they make payments.

I don't get why people refuse to pay before they take the items. This kind of behavior leads to scamming.

If you make any deals with me, you get served first either way. Then you serve me.

Last edited:
Stupid allergy... Have no I idea what it is but probably some flower.. they always bothered me or some dust.

I have no motivation to pack even though I really only have today and one other full day to do it

Kinda wish the gender stick thread could be ramade... :U

Also I haven't done anything productive ALLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back