• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom just go lay down somewhere hot you are so annoying. I just asked if I could take _one_ can of beer or if we had few left I could have gone down buying my own since the booze store is still open. Stop getting into worthless arguments about payment and whatnot ****, they are irrelevant here and has nothing to do with the question. I simply actually asked since you are the ones who bought them and if I could take on? Simple and straight? Apparently not stupid *****.

I hate it when people do that, it's like, just answer the **** question? It's not complicated.

I hate it when people do that, it's like, just answer the **** question? It's not complicated.

I know right? She started getting into arguments that I don't buy food or pay stuff, hell I do what I can with the lil' money I have. I mean just say "yes you can take a can for tonight" or "no we don't have many left" and i could have gone down buying one or two. jesus my mind is not built for stupid conversation or double hints like that, just tell me yes or no...

hangover
our driver was drunk, spent around 20 mins arguing with a McDonald coworker in why they don't server biscuits at 2am
the rest was just speeding down one-way streets and past red lights
and weird secrets coming out

all was fun but I don't remember spending 30 dollars on fastfood

I didn't get much sleep. I keep getting lightheaded too. What the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back