• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lunch is so depressing when you don't have friends to eat with

YOU FEEL MY PAIN

every class sucks because literally no one ever cheers me on, i have the exact number of 0 friends, and I even got laughed at today :(

i love it when i spend all day doing my nails but then they get messed up and i have to start over :}

I was kicked from the drama production at my school. I've been in it since grade 10, all my friends are in it, I met my first boyfriend in it, and it's one of the few things I do in my spare time.
The directors told me they wouldn't be letting me try out, or even sign up as stagehand.
It really sucks since my friends are all in it they keep asking me why I'm not trying out, and the directors have told me I am not allowed to tell anyone why.

Last edited:
I need to pay the fee waver today but NOOOOOOOO
Now I have to pay over 100 to take this fcking test

What's bothering me is that summer vacation is over, and that I'm gonna start getting homework on Monday. But at least the new ACNL update is almost here!

XD

Its weird too, Eevee looks gender neutral, tbh it actually looks more female than male in its evolved forms.

You made me do this.

That is true, especially in the Sinnoh variants. I think I've hatched at least 200 Eevee eggs now and still no females.

I REALLY WANT MHY BOYFRIEND TO COME SE EME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im dying

You made me do this.

That is true, especially in the Sinnoh variants. I think I've hatched at least 200 Eevee eggs now and still no females.

Wow.

BTW! how dare you tell me to step on Lego.

My feels.... ;___;

th (90).jpg

Last edited:
I now have a habit of biting my lips and I've been doing it all day. x_x

Last edited:
I am traumatized by what happened in line o-o
why you gotta be so creepy and stand close to me ;;

YOU FEEL MY PAIN

every class sucks because literally no one ever cheers me on, i have the exact number of 0 friends, and I even got laughed at today :(

that's so sad omg ;; I do have classes with friends, I'm just lonely in lunch + I'm in the lunch where there are a lot of troublemakers. It makes me sad because last year I had lunch with friends. I really miss it because it was so fun eating with them, and playing games in the cafeteria :( now I can't do that. I can't wait for 8th grade because everyone has lunch the same time

I keep getting Youtube ads that are 30 seconds that you can't skip and whenever I get ads that are 15 seconds it doesn't load all the way through.

that's so sad omg ;; I do have classes with friends, I'm just lonely in lunch + I'm in the lunch where there are a lot of troublemakers. It makes me sad because last year I had lunch with friends. I really miss it because it was so fun eating with them, and playing games in the cafeteria :( now I can't do that. I can't wait for 8th grade because everyone has lunch the same time

our middle school is now only 7th and 8th, and 8th graders have lunch at the same time and 7th has lunhc at teh same time, but they are 1 class period apart.

I'm jsut kinda that one person that everyone thinks is stupid over there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back