• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was kinda awkward
I tried to stop my friend but nada lez see how it goes tonight :(

I am never motivated to learn french,
but I have to.. why did I not choose french in school back then.. U__U

Learning french alone at home, with help of websites is SO hard any annoying.

Okay yeah no not getting an EU copy of Pok?mon Sun now just for the Pikachews. Not sure I'll get Ultra either so yeah.

Also dumb weather I was planning to go to the shopping mall but uuh no apparently not.

I feel really nauseous and I don't want to go into work, I just want to lay down for two hours...

Ok went outside because I wanted to check if they had a New Lead copy.. nope they only had HHD and while that game is fun, I eh, kinda wanted NL for now. Might check scalper store if they have it maybe

Uhmm, did they just make me pay twice for those games?? I don't remember buying anything for like $10 other than the Streetpass games lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH RIGHT it was the cinema ticket smfh lol

Uhmm, did they just make me pay twice for those games?? I don't remember buying anything for like $10 other than the Streetpass games lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH RIGHT it was the cinema ticket smfh lol

ahah my mom does this all the time where we'll be in the car and shes reading a receipt and suddenly freaks out
then is like "oh nevermind i dont have to sue"

aaaaa my stomach is sick :<

I think I'm the only one who failed one of my exams earlier....
well, the good thing is I'm confident with my other two exams (the other one I'm super hoping to get at most a 90+) so meh, didn't expect to pass all of them anyway :lemon:

last night you said you didnt knew if i was important to you...
but now you are saying you love me?...
fun fact : even if im not important to you , you are important to me.

Last edited:
i have no friends & i didn't realize that until last night so now i'm bitter and alone but it's better than thinking i had friends & not being wanted i guess

This ******* cold.

My mom needs some serious ******* anger management...jeeze!!

Last edited:
i'm your ugly ass piece of **** 14 year old friend calling me an "egotistical *****" when i genuinely did nothing to him. i also love calling out 14 year olds just for them to not respond. if i ask what your problem is, i want to know. i'll throw hands with anyone at this point. i have no patience for this childish bull**** in my life.

Unpopular opinion: just tell me if you don't want to do something with me. It hurts my feelings far more for you to ignore me than to outright say no

-sorry im busy

mmm ofc ur voice chatting with FBI , CIA and NASA about aliens or idk , lmao no ur VC'ing and only talking about memes and **** probably , whenever i tell you what happens to me you just IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!! but when you tell me your problems you seek for me , :))))))))))))))))).

is it bad I'm taking a day off from studies
it's like, I have a sinking feeling should be studying but my workload isn't that demanding atm since I just finished 5 major exams within the week, still idk the fact that I'm doing nothing is bugging me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back