• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ice cream truck is outside but my extreme social anxiety keeps me inside as it drives gracefully along x(

Also my finger hurts really bad, and I'm trying to draw a picture for someone but I can't even start it, I don't want it to be flat and boring like my other drawings.

why do I keep eating these cookies when they just upset my stomach asdhjdfjsjk

This ugly mess.
Jm4Kt9C.png

Grr Imm not gonna be able to use Internet for 4 days starting tomorrow smh. Well, atleast it's only 4. :p

bluepikachu47's signature isn't centered and that makes me vry annoyed

I haven't gotten any sleep in the past 24 hours...'should really go to bed!

everytime i talk in my group chat i feel ignored and it makes me really upset??? and i just wonder why i even bother talking at all because people ignore me idk anymore

I'm going to waste so much time on this year's fair.
Oh no.

Lonely, just trying to color and not think about it

lmao I hate it when I'm doing my part of the paper then some other groupmate just edits whatever I've already put while I'm continuously typing down like;;;
pls don't interrupt me while I'm not done with my part, I'm aware I'm just typing whatever but I swear I'll edit that later, shoo and do your own part ugh I can't track what I've already typed down when you're editing it immediately :---)
also stop constantly telling me what to do wHILE I'M DOING MY WORK, I'M AWARE IT'S MESSY BUT I KNOW WHAT TO GET BACK TO LATER

stop bothering me pls you're making me anxious tysm

a guy touched my arse on the tube yesterday.. and i did nothing; i feel weird about that

My nose.. Hello stop sneezing and being full of snot every other minute I don't have anything smelly here and I cleaned the other day wtf?

i wish artrage could just make pixels this is gonna take forever (-ω-、)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back