What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me: lol im suicidal
ten people at once: [screaming abt how selfish i am, how i should try x, how they totally understand everything im going thru because they actually have anxiety, how i shouldnt Joke about that (bonus if they start telling a long ass story about how they once thought about death which proves that they have experienced Real Suicidal Thoughts™ and are allowed to decide what anyone ever should say about suicide) while also telling me thst it's my own fault abd that i should just stop being suicidal (but they write it in a "sympathetic" way lmao preferably in a pm and it sounds like theyre expecting me to b like Wow Thanks u are Awesome bc they wrote a stupid pm about suicide 2 me lol)]

edit in case someones Upset abt this uh this isnt like a General Opinion like im nto saying everyone needs to shut up or w/e or that it's always bad to say those things, it's just a Personal Vent Post abt my Personal Struggles w ppl lol so pls dont b like Wow Huh If Thats How U Feel Then Why Dont U Just Kys Rn Lol bc thats not uhhhhh what this was abt and theres no reason 2 feel attacked lel

lit me when i tell people but with asperger/asd lol :^)

I never understood how hard dealing with money issues while living alone was going to be.

I'm not naive when it comes to money, I plan and budget, just surprise costs and unexpected charges are a *****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
mom is pissed off and I'm reminded of how happy I am to be leaving :')))
I didn't even ask you to get the cart but you're mad at me for saying we don't need it??

idk if the boy i like is interested in the slightest and i want to Scream
this is so not a problem in the grand scheme of life but i am.. nervous

It's 10pm, I've been up since 7:30 this morning, and all I've had to eat all day is a bowl of cereal and a sandwich. And this time it's not because I'm procrastinating, it's because I'm poor af and have no food... ripp

i hate myself i don't want to hate myself but i do and i always screw up and people never let me slide like i let them slide
i'm so ****ing done and ??? i can't do this anymore?? i'm going to college in 2 days, i've already ****ed up and i'm just a loner and i feel like i have no one. i really feel like i have no one who tolerates me anymore lol. six months ago, i thought i'd found my (metaphorical) home and that i was a permanent resident. it's all come crashing down on me recently and i'm just still trying to recover from realizing i'm all alone in this world. how the **** am i alone in a world full of 7 billion people? i was born in the wrong lifetime i'm just WOW destroyed over it. i just want someone i can call mine and at this point, i feel like i'm NEVER gonna get that. i'm broken bro. i can't do this anymore.

Last edited:
why do i always lose m pen for my tablet?? so?? much?? like i leave the room for a few minutes earlier and i come back expecting to find it in the blankets but nope!!!

Im really tired. i was up waiting for my friends mom to pick me up cuz we were suppoed to have a sleep over :c It's now past midnight, which is past the time i normally go to sleep. Cuz i'm a child. ive also been drawing non-stop for days.... As in, maybe 6-8 hours every day. My fingers feel like mush when I type. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back