• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my art skills are terrible even when i work on art really hard for a long time

i still dont understand how layers work in SAI, should probably look it up.

I was feeling a lot better and more energetic, but now I have a cold sore and I feel like crap again. why

People who like to gang up on individuals who have a different viewpoints and insult them because of those views, especially when they are harmless. It's pathetic honestly, you disagree with somebody so you start to act sly, rude and like a pest to annoy somebody and for what? It's really childish and says a lot about your character, it's funny because you wouldn't say half of that crap to anybody in real life, you act all big behind the computer screen don't you?

People who like to bring race into things e.g "You remind me of those white boyz on blahbalahblah", you are the same people who say racism is wrong (of course it is) and "race shouldn't define a person" yet you bring up race to make people feel like garbage. Disgusting, people shouldn't feel guilty for being a certain race or nationality.

i've never participating in any egg hunts but theres a kirby egg i want really bad LOL... tbh i just want that egg. but i dont understand how to play even when i read the directions...

i used a cleanser today and it felt like it was in every cell on my face and my face went all puffy and red and annoyed and then after half an hour-ish calmed down and peace was restored to the cellage

Stop ****ing misunderstanding, I wasn't upSET ABOUT THAT STUPID THING IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE JUST STOP BEING SO JUDGEFULYLLYLYLYLYLLLYMSUZHnsjsj

Anxious as hell, achieving absolutely nothing, and everyone hates for some reason. Where the hell did my confidence and self esteem go? I hate myself so much. I'm tired of being me. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore...

sometimes I feel like I'm just being used or that I'm "convenient" for them when they feel bored? It's a gut feeling so I should probably go with it...but I really like their company

Last edited:
why can't i fall asleep at normal times?! i don't want to stay up till 4 am but i can't help it. even when i go to bed at 9 or 10 i just lay in bed waiting to hopefully fall asleep. this sucksss

just when i think i found something out i remember i can't search and i'm too lazy to look for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back