What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's finally my friday, but it's going to take forever to pass cause it's super slow in here... just want it to be morning already so i get start my long weekend =[

it's finally my friday, but it's going to take forever to pass cause it's super slow in here... just want it to be morning already so i get start my long weekend =[

ughh have fun i'm just tryign to get unbanned on GTS. little ****s on there dc'ing on me :[

Sat in an emergency dentist, the day before my birthday. Woke up with a swollen, painful jaw and a huge lump on my tooth.

Hbd to me!!!

Sat in an emergency dentist, the day before my birthday. Woke up with a swollen, painful jaw and a huge lump on my tooth.

Hbd to me!!!
I won't be far behind...getting one of my teeth pulled tomorrow I think.

An user left me a negative feedback for no reason, you can see by my forum posts and trades that I haven't traded in over a year lmao
I guess he wants my collectibles or maybe his friend wants it?? Not really what he's trying to gain from that, maybe he snapped irl idk

Have you tried "Contact the Staff"? You can get that removed by using the Contact the Staff board. Even I didn't think you deserved that negative rating. In fact, I remember that three years ago, that was one of the top offenses when it comes to abuse.

Have you tried "Contact the Staff"? You can get that removed by using the Contact the Staff board. Even I didn't think you deserved that negative rating. In fact, I remember that three years ago, that was one of the top offenses when it comes to abuse.

lmfao, I asked about 1 year or so ago to get a negative rating removed since it was a unfair one,
in fact I asked several things and the staff never answered me. I wrote 3 messages, props to the staff~

Last edited:
lmfao, I asked about 1 year or so ago to get a negative rating removed since it was a unfair one,
in fact I asked several things and the staff never answered me. I wrote 3 messages, props to the staff~

Yeah or they just leave it sometimes, although then they must have reasons? idk the rating system is a bit messy.

Also ugh why do I jav so much rubbish in my cupboard here. I just wanna throw all the computer game stuff I mean I have them on Steam anyways :/

Yeah or they just leave it sometimes, although then they must have reasons? idk the rating system is a bit messy.

Well, it was not only about a bad rating.
I asked them a couple of times about something, like when I accidentally deleted something I just bought in the shop or so..
like questions that you can answer to, so I'm not a big fan of the staff here, to be honest~

I can't quite put my finger on it...I just feel really discontent! :/

Well, it was not only about a bad rating.
I asked them a couple of times about something, like when I accidentally deleted something I just bought in the shop or so..
like questions that you can answer to, so I'm not a big fan of the staff here, to be honest~

I'm not sure if this information is useful, but there are questions the staff will never answer. I learned this from the Information Desk:

It comes down to what information we want users to know - if it's not really any of their business then we're not going to disclose any information about it. For example, knowing why another user was banned is nobody's business but the user in question and staff, which is why we don't comment on them. As for stuff such as upcoming events, collectibles, and restocks, where's the fun in it if we were to announce every 5 seconds what we were planning on doing for the next 5 months? Essentially we keep tight lipped on stuff that isn't in the interest of users until we are ready to publicly post about it. With the Pokeball, it's just like any other collectible - we've never really said in advance that a certain collectible is coming up (excluding ones in sets like flowers and birthstones, etc), most of the time we just post when they're released (clover, mushroom, party popper, etc), and that's that.
Basically if you're asking a question that has to do with the inside operations of how the staff work or do things, it's probably going to be ignored.

Also, I believe that collectibles are of little importance. Once you delete a collectible, or if the staff has to confiscate it for any reason, it's gone forever.

I just had a brilliant idea to move Monique and Celia into my town, but now I'm antsy cause I have to get Soleil and Coco to move out T.T

Omggg this is gonna be a tedious process...

hey themeatly... hey... remember that game... called bendy and the ink machine lol... i was hoping chapter 4 would be coming out by this time.... bc im gonna be in college in a month... and prob wont have time to look at beautiful chapter 4.... at THIS rate? chapter 3... PLEASE I'M DYING I'M BEGGING Y'ALL
ok i know y'all got like 5 people on the team and i love you but i'M DYING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back