What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etoile is my favorite tbh. I wish the villagers were adoptable. I'd totally let you get all of them. :/

Yeah I wonder why you can't that... kinda untypical ninty to make that much of an LE thing, or promo or whatever ****.

thanks though and i'm glad i have all the items at least.

I just found out that there's a Waluigi Hat and an N64 hat in Streetpass Mii Plaza.. my life is so complete omg

Too bad they're like really tedious to find rip :,,,,,,)

Last edited:
;~; the fact that my husband is sound asleep next to me but I can’t fall back asleep >.< Inner baby kicks are really keeping me up ;o;

my throat has been hurting for the past day and a half and im starting to lose my voice

im miserable

also yeah that n64 hat is a ticket thing so you gotta buy at least one of the larger minigames and then wait for the ticket hats to go like a month til you get to these hats... the wah hat is deep secret quest **** iirc

I just adopted Tex and I moved him in, in the worst place possible. On front of my train station, I'm so disappointed. :(

I had Fang do that, or rather in front of the billboard so I have to keep it pathed lol :(

I have my entire town covered in patterns so they don't move into annoying places but I forgot to put paths down after I was done with the camp reset trick. So it's my own careless fault, ah well.

I sprayed this medicine stuff in the back of my throat, hoping it would make it feel better, but not only did it not work, now I have a stuffy nose.

Thanks medicine you really help :,)

adshfkshfdk i hate everyone so much. it's used and it's missing cover plates and yall still drove it up to 160$

i'm so tired of this ****ery, i've had enough of it - every time i find more happiness it always gets crushed.
so yknow what? i really have ****ing had it. if i have to prove that i'm loyal which should BE MORE THAN ****ING OBVIOUS BY ****ING NOW, then i won't talk to them anymore and i'll just be miserable and all alone. **** you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and YOU are just unbelievable, my god. you have destroyed me time and time again and you still have to answer to me with a cold ****ing shoulder. i never know where i stand with you and it's becoming increasingly obvious that it's not a good position...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back