• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay maybe I'm just overthinking things pls let it be just that...
I'm sorry I'm a boring person :'))) i literally have no reason to be sad but I feel like crying?

how do we feel the same all the time

I'm so afraid one day you'll wake up and realize you're too good for me lmao the way you talk about your passions and services and dreams and stuff made me realize how trash I was, like what did I do to even deserve someone like you ?? I'm nothing but a big sack of flowery words who has nothing good to contribute even to myself

Life can be really, really lonely. Even when you're around other people.

SO out of the blue my browser decided to stop working properly...for some reason it lags like hell and will freeze for a bit sometimes too! On top of this all my history has been erased and it's not picking up any new history. I tried running Malware Bytes but it returned nothing! What the heck is wrong w/ this thing?!

I can guarantee that you're not a boring person and never apologize for who you are.

Broke. So, so broke.

thankyou :') you're right - I'll do my best to just be myself

and hopefully he doesn't cancel our next hangout

I wonder if I stopped contacting my rl friends if they'd even reach out... actually, I know the answer but it's not a good one... I just wish everything could be different...

SO out of the blue my browser decided to stop working properly...for some reason it lags like hell and will freeze for a bit sometimes too! On top of this all my history has been erased and it's not picking up any new history. I tried running Malware Bytes but it returned nothing! What the heck is wrong w/ this thing?!

Dunno what browser you are using but some can be really cloggy unless you clear you cache or Refresh it altogether.. Might be a good idea to re-install whatever one you use (I rec. Firefox but use what you want ofc)

It's 5am and I still can't get to sleep cause I have a really bad headache >__>

My counselor is the least patient person i know, i mix up an appointment time (with someone important i guess) and she openly expresses to me how annoyed she is and reminding me it will take at least another couple months to get to see that person again, MAKING ME FEEL EVEN WORSE. fml right now. i don't even feel comfortable with her to begin with if i'm honest

life is hard guys

omg **** you, why do you always need to invalidate how I feel just because my stories don't concern you anymore, what kind of ******* are you to say "Do you think I care, I'll forget whatever you say anyway" while laughing when I'm genuinely telling you about how I'm slowly starting to find love again and how I'm happy right now

ugh god why did I ever think talking to you again would rekindle our friendship, you just reminded me of every reason why I stopped becoming friends with you in the first place, like idk I'm always here if you need to rant or smth but when I have something to say, you just bat an eye like none of my stories even matter to you anymore

who are you, you're not the best friend I once had. you've completely changed and I hate you and I wish I never had to interact with you again but I'm required to since we're in the same committee UGH

I can't help but feel like it's my fault, even though it isn't.

When other people post art requests commissioners come swarmin on it like flies, but when I post art requests it just gets pushed down and down the forum...

I'm too impatient for this site.

I'm petty af. I'm in a pretty good mood cuz it's raining and it better matches my bummed out mood and makes me happy cuz then everyone else is bummed too. >: )

Last edited:
I wanna go for a walk but there are people cleaning up my neighborhood and I don't want them to see me in my sweatpants looking gross LOL

hmm, starting to think that lifes overrated

Will probably have to get the laptop checked out by the guys at Aaron's. I have a ton of music though, d/l-ed onto it so may be awhile before I address the issue. I have to wait until they're done seeding and then put' em all on an external.

got my contacts in the mail today & they arent even the right power for my blind af eyes i paid extra for 7day shipping & was so excited only t o have them unsuitable for me :)

Boo. My desktop is making weird noises but idk who can look at it to fix it. My ex built it and I don't really wanna contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back