• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so lame :')) I wanted to tell him but argh it's so embarrassing

im sad and was going to watch animaniacs to cheer myself up but it's been taken off netflix and now im extra sad

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND with the takeout my mom brought home for me she got the wrong kind of rice )))))):

The fact that I couldn't put my anxiety to the side to talk to people at the career fair today at University.

This cold...I'm pretty sure they shouldn't last more than 2 weeks. *cough*..I'm dying!

my hands and feet are always freezing cold but surprisingly I'm not dead. Actually, sadly :(

also why are old anime characters so ugly lol

same :^)
also ikr???? whenever i see a screencap of an older anime im just like hdfnbuwejbnr what were u thinkin

my throat is slightly sore so thats good

my hands and feet are always freezing cold but surprisingly I'm not dead. Actually, sadly :(

also why are old anime characters so ugly lol

Lol what did you watch..? For me I love 90s and older because they aren't too detailed hair and backgrounds.

I want to end a friendship with someone, because he just can't stop talking
about people that I used to be friends with and it annoys the sh.... out of me.
But the problem is, he's my only friend. But I don't even like him anymore.....

Dad, can you please stop bothering me like whenever you feel like it. No I don't ****ing wanna have lunch with you and definitely not see you together with my mom. I really thought we were done but apparently not.

im so demotivated
school is draining me and i just can't bring myself to do anything
i'm trying to force myself to draw but i just can't
i feel like i'm wasting precious time if i just wait to get inpired
actually, no, i am inspired, i know what i want to draw, it's just my hands wont draw it
i waste so much time on a piece, then i end up hating it and then rage quit
i can't bring myself to do anything anymore and i feel like a faliure
im wasting my time and i'm going to regret it in the future.

im so sick of having this urge, one that i can't quiet.
i feel like i have no outlet for it, i have no control over it.
like i'm waiting for myself to suffocate and drown instead of reaching out.
like i'm waiting for myself to hit rock bottom, to cease to exist. to erase myself.

As of now I'm the second top poster of the day.
I really don't have a life or friends in the real world, only my parents will miss me when I'm gone.

I have so much painnnnnnn all this back pain makes me feel like a grandma :( oh yay lunch is ready time for foods!!

heyoooo I do not want to see my endocrinologist next week because my blood sugar has been crap and he's going to make me feel bad about it even though it's improved since my last appointment, but I literally just spent a week on vacation in Seattle and of course??? I ate food??? and everything there was high carbs, I mean I ate SO MUCH rice and noodle dishes and fried/bread things like taiyaki, and none of the stuff I ate had a nutritional label so I had to just estimate carbs and I lowball a little so I don't wind up taking *too much* insulin. Also, I just got over an infection AND shingles and the steroids they gave me for that made it almost impossible to get my blood sugar to go down. A lot of this stuff wasn't in my control but I feel like my endo will just think I'm making excuses and being a "****ty diabetic" aaaand that's why I don't want to go see him lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back