What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i adult

- - - Post Merge - - -

like, how do i ((TAX)) or ((GET A NICE PLACE TO LIVE)) or ((GET A SUSTAINABLE SOURCE OF INCOME)) or even (((((NOT WANT TO DIE)))))

I ****ing hate my family. Even after all the times I, not anyone else, helped my parents with money time and time again, I still get treated like crap! I can't even use my own bathroom without getting ****! Every single thing I do they ride my ass like a bunch of cop! Like I live here too you jackasses! >:[

Last edited:
I've been worrying for quite a while now about what I'm doing with my life? I'm 21 and have no job prospects and no concrete plans for once I graduate university in the spring. I really have no idea what I'm doing. I just want a job that pays enough for me to live in a cute apartment with my cat and buy the occasional video game. I get the feeling that this dream is frowned upon since I don't have much ambition but tbh I don't want that much out of my life lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

how do i adult

- - - Post Merge - - -

like, how do i ((TAX)) or ((GET A NICE PLACE TO LIVE)) or ((GET A SUSTAINABLE SOURCE OF INCOME)) or even (((((NOT WANT TO DIE)))))

same tbh

Awful migraine from not getting enough sleep today, due to the heat. Medicine not helping even, might get an espresso drink in hopes the caffeine will shrink my brain some. And tomorrow, I will have to attempt to take a nap when I get home so I can get up at 2pm to take my mom to get her make-over she's wanted, then after that HOPEFULLY be able to take another nap to get adequate sleep for another super busy workday tomorrow... -_- Also I really hope my check goes through by tomorrow morning so I wont have to worry about over-drafting if the stuff ends up costing more than I was quoted (which I don't foresee cause she quoted a full head of hair and my mom has super short super thin hair) Maybe it will take her so little time she can trim my hair somewhere in there, that'd be really nice as my dead ends are rampant, but I doubt it with all the stuff she's going to be doing to my mom's face as well as her hair, but we'll see.

So freaking tired! Dozing off and I'm already not looking forward to waking up early to take mom to her appointment, but I know for sure she wouldn't want to go alone.

Left my computer's power cord at a friend's house! Yippee!

What's bothering me: California put Texas on the list of states they banned state-funded travel to.

For this reason, I am not going back to California, ever. I am permanently boycotting California for this decision. If I have to go to California for anything, I'll pick somwhere else.

I find this very shameful. I was born in California. In fact, it was the best state to live in from the Great Depression to the Reagan Era. Now even Mississippi is a better place, and Mississippi sure hasn't improved.

Last edited:
What's bothering me: California put Texas on the list of states they banned state-funded travel to.

For this reason, I am not going back to California, ever. I am permanently boycotting California for this decision. If I have to go to California for anything, I'll pick somwhere else.

I find this very shameful. I was born in California. In fact, it was the best state to live in from the Great Depression to the Reagan Era. Now even Mississippi is a better place, and Mississippi sure hasn't improved.

Kinda not surprised by this honestly...

Also GTS go **** yourself...

Kinda not surprised by this honestly...

Also GTS go **** yourself...

Are you referring to the system where they ask for legendary Pokemon for ordinary Pokemon or impossible-to-get Pokemon (like a level 5 Charizard)? I find that pretty dumb anyway.

Are you referring to the system where they ask for legendary Pokemon for ordinary Pokemon or impossible-to-get Pokemon (like a level 5 Charizard)? I find that pretty dumb anyway.

yeah and all those people hacking ash/satoshi hat pikachu when they obviously made so you can't trade for them.

yeah I hardly go on GTS nowadays, both for that and nintendo supervising sigh.

yeah and all those people hacking ash/satoshi hat pikachu when they obviously made so you can't trade for them.

yeah I hardly go on GTS nowadays, both for that and nintendo supervising sigh.

Nintendo supervising huh...

Yeah, they are very strict about hackers compared to Sony and Microsoft. But I know that Sony's moderation system is bad too. Bad as in weak. Nintendo is super-strict, like ACC.

Nintendo supervising huh...

Yeah, they are very strict about hackers compared to Sony and Microsoft. But I know that Sony's moderation system is bad too. Bad as in weak. Nintendo is super-strict, like ACC.

Yup. Basically before you could throw in most stuff there but now they did so you can't even trade for hacks/saves even if they won't mess up your game. I thiiink they did with Wonder Trade too since most crap you get now is breedject fodder. I don't go much online other than trading (I don't do competitive battling for instance).

And that Hat Pikachu I was talking is an ongoing event in Japan where, if you would book tickets to the latest movie there you'd get a code to redeem for a special Pikachu with different regional Ash/Satoshi hats on it depending on when you redeemed the code.

Yeah they are, probably because they are more child/family oriented though.

I was watching Titanic earlier and was near the end and right when I began to cry my laptop crashed, ruining the mood.

I watch sad movies sometimes to cry and relieve stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back