• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depression is an ass, the easiest things feel like the hardest for you. :(

I can usually predict when it'll be a bad day but... today was actually pretty good.

I think that my stress is actually lightening up a bit... like is that even possible lol

I had to drive all the way up to Manchester hnnnn help
I'm hoping to go out and see what it's like if I come to uni here though

Last edited:
Found a yummy recipe online and now I'm hungry. and these fruit smiles aren't helping!

my mom went to get more of my medications and apparently the woman behind the counter was all like "you know these are for depression right" in a really hostile way like oh my gosh no i didn't thanks for letting me know!!!! it's not like my doctor prescribed them to me for a reason or anything hhhhhhhhhhhbn . when will people just mind their own business and not say stupid things

hope my challenge is done soon also mail are so slow i mean cmon where are my cards????

The college is tryin to kick me out of my dorm by 12pm (about two hours and 20 min from now), but part of me really likes living alone and having privacy in my dorm.

Idk I'll get to see my bebe kitties so it's all good.

Feeling really bad about my art... doesn't help that my gf is churning out a bunch of fanart for her blog right now in like 1 hour and I have to rb it all. Meanwhile I struggled to complete 1 panel for a little comic idea I had :(

My dad had a freak out because my grandma offered to buy me a pizza that wasn't vegan; "let her starve" "she's selfish"

What???? Even???? I wasn't even the one who suggested it wtf... I hate driving all the way up here because he just freaks out more than usual. I like cheese, so **** right off, stop forcing your veganism on me
"I'm not buying you animal products" then ****ing don't? She was gonna buy it, so it's got nothing to do with you

Hnnnn

I can't wait to go to uni and move out

I just can't stop pulling out my hair. I don't fully eat it anymore, as I can just take it out of my mouth and dispose of it, but I just want to have long hair again and not have to have my hood up all the time. My hair is all at different lengths too, which causes discomfort.

If you guys wanna stop making these petition threads and spamming "signed! !!" that'd be cool because they're redundant af

Last edited:
No I don't want to go there at New year's, almost wish I stayed at grams over new years too :(

Gotta take 3-hour practice SAT today kill me please. SEE HOW GOOD AT MATH AND ENGLISH I AM? GIMME MONEY FOR COLLEGE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back