What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I'm so jealous.
Tomorrow, my boyfriend will meet a girl for the second time (last time was about a month ago), and I'm just sitting here super nervous that she might fall for him (I trust my bf though, he loves me), and I can't handle that she would.
She does have a boyfriend, but I'm still afraid. :(

it makes me angry to see someone act like an authority on a subject in which they are obviously an amateur and have no idea what they're talking about.

Last edited:
school sucks because the classes are mixed abilities for some reason and i have to decorate nearly all of my freaking exercise books + i have 2 thick *** homework booklets
i decided i would revisit minecraft after years and it isnt working.

vIoF7qX.jpg

why is tumblr staff like this

"ugh school is taking up my life !!"
*most of my clubs (magazine and print orgs) involve just me sitting for 30 mins to an hour and listening to the eboard and writers ramble about ideas bc i dont have much use until the end of the semester when layout designers are needed but i dont wanna be like.. rude by skipping meetings but i could also be using that time actually.. working on commissions, homework or napping* :,)

Last edited:
this guy in my spanish class was making a beeline to talk to me and someone stepped in front of him and i had to get to another class so that never happened rip me

my boyfriend has had MORE bad luck (after sciatica, being fired, 2 colds, debt etc) with his car failing it's MOT

what thy hell why can't he have my luck i'm such a lucky gardening utensil 24/7

UGHHH the whole house smells like onions and it's making me sick to my stomach... :p

OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i ****ing love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your girlfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it ****ing kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

source:https://www.reddit.com/r/sadcringe/comments/5u6wy1/found_this_comment_on_some_girls_steam_profile/

l o l I think I'm gonna fail my exam tmrw and I'm so scared it's killing me
I'm glad my SO called, he was reassuring me so I calmed down, but ofc soon after when I told my mom abt me being anxious she was like "y'know if you're so scared you're gonna fail tomorrow then why study at all???" thnx for being reassuring and stripping me of my confidence even more lol :lemon:

also can my org just stop bugging me lmao I'm already anxious about my exam tmrw at 7 am and y'all stressing me out with MORE WORK, could've told me sooner than yesterday lmao

should probably not eat two packs of instant ramen today but w/e i was hungry.

also come on stylus **** get here

there's someone at my university with the same first, middle, and last name as me and people keep confusing us

Ughh I really hate what's happening to me rn. :(
Either I have Schizophrenia or my Anxiety is making me feel nervous. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back