What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna read so bad but I've read every book I have

my dad refused to come to an awards ceremony (parent and child) at my old school today because of how i was dressed

i was the only child on my own

edit; oo 22222

Last edited:
Right in the path between where I am and where the science center is, there's a bunch a crazy Christian preachers and they keep yelling at people and I rly don't want to go by them again...

Oh crap it's more than that, it's a fight between a radical Christian and LGBT people lmao

Smh what did I do to deserve this xDD

Last edited:
That I won't be getting the Nintendo switch anytime soon ;-;

my exam is at 7 am & I'm sleepy as HECK
(who even thought it was a good idea to give an exam to students who're groggy and sleepy af)

also I lowkey hope he finishes his outing w/ friends early so I get to see him :'))

Now the whole house reeks like greasy ass bacon... if the house could just not smell like anything for a day, that would be great... :p

I need money on Steam to rebuy Skyrim, but when I posted the link in my description that says "Please Click this Link" on a Rick and Morty 24/7 Live Stream it wasn't successful. It's a ".com" web address, and neither of my three malware protection softwares nor my extension on Chrome picked up suspicious activity.

http://steam-community.com/?ref=Wldrb2J This is all I can do for now.

On another note I went to McDonald's today and asked if they had brought back the Szechuan Sauce as I was told they did....they didn't. My whole reason in wanting McDonald's was that Szechuan Sauce.

I am so bothered having a new house and how I can clean my home. What kind of carpet cleaning will I do or avail, if I can clean it myself or not? But I'm still thankful having my own home finally. :)

XOXO

i don't want to do my homework, but yet i don't want to fail. why am i like this lol

also my legs are still really sore from dance and pe, and i wanted to practice my dance routine over the weekend but maybe not since i'm so sore

waiting for my mail :| but i need that stylus so ill stop bothering myself with waiting

my stiff neck and shoulders got me out of bed with barely any sleep now i'm just tired and confused

i was having a dream where i was forced to donate blood and then get a tattoo though so i guess i'm not too sad about being woken up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back