What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what i will do in october when my psychologist quits like am i just going to not have any mental health treatment or ????? my psychologist has talked about autism support groups and like Yeah those r great if u have issues w ur asd and need to talk about it (which i dont, ive talked enough abt it im Done) but like im mentally ill and going to a group where everyone is on the autism spectrum isnt going to make me not kill myself haha
like i get that it's about how i'll be 18 7 months after she quits and that seeing someone completely new might be weird especially since it's a relatively short time i would be able to see them but this sucks, everything about this just sucks and i dont want to deal w it. lol ok now ill stop being stupid and edgy ha ha

Last edited:
I hate grinding for lootboxes in ow.. im currently 3 hours in and im so done (8/9 wins)

I have a cold, and I rarely get them these days. Ugh, I always forget how annoying they are... ;_;

I'm shaking, terrified, very alone and I feel physically sick

is anyone free to play ac with or something?

i don't usually do this i just don't know how to distract myself when I'm this bad lol and would like not to be completely alone

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate posting here but I literally have nowhere else to "vent" or turn to right now, I **** everything up and hurt chase the one important thing to me away at a time like this, and here's me thinking I couldn't get any worse loll, I'm literally evil

I'm clearly never gonna stop being this disgusting

also;; making a cards against hjumanity gme if anyone wants to join?? I made a thread for it

Last edited:
my eyes hurt like heck and i have no one to blame for but myself (this is what happens when you play video games all day long.)

idk which of my stuffed animals i want to bring to school w/ me
also i blew so much of my money buying some new back to school stuff >_<

If I have to go to the dentist for this I'm gonna b really upset?. for no reason other than I just don't like having to do things? lol
cuz ugh it's throbbing again WHYYY T__T my theory that it's just because I accidentally bit down on that area is slowly losing water but my oral hygiene is literally so awesome why am I cursed like this askhfkss

I had one of the worst anxiety attacks of my life yesterday in my American literature class because of personal introductions. I've usually managed to do presentations & introduction speeches just fine, but for some reason in that class my entire body went numb and I couldn't speak properly. I felt like an entirely different person and I'm not sure what I'm going to do if it gets that bad again or if it gets that way for other classes because all of my courses have extensive group work & multiple presentation requirements to pass the class.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back