• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etoile is my favorite tbh. I wish the villagers were adoptable. I'd totally let you get all of them. :/

Yeah I wonder why you can't that... kinda untypical ninty to make that much of an LE thing, or promo or whatever ****.

thanks though and i'm glad i have all the items at least.

I just found out that there's a Waluigi Hat and an N64 hat in Streetpass Mii Plaza.. my life is so complete omg

Too bad they're like really tedious to find rip :,,,,,,)

Last edited:
I just found out that there's a Waluigi Hat and an N64 hat in Streetpass Mii Plaza.. my life is so complete omg

Too bad they're like really tedious to find rip :,,,,,,)

yep you're gonna need some level 7 miis so go out streetpassing :]

;~; the fact that my husband is sound asleep next to me but I can’t fall back asleep >.< Inner baby kicks are really keeping me up ;o;

my throat has been hurting for the past day and a half and im starting to lose my voice

im miserable

also yeah that n64 hat is a ticket thing so you gotta buy at least one of the larger minigames and then wait for the ticket hats to go like a month til you get to these hats... the wah hat is deep secret quest **** iirc

It's snowing so much outside omg

My poor bike is getting buried in the snow :,(

I just adopted Tex and I moved him in, in the worst place possible. On front of my train station, I'm so disappointed. :(

I just adopted Tex and I moved him in, in the worst place possible. On front of my train station, I'm so disappointed. :(

I had Fang do that, or rather in front of the billboard so I have to keep it pathed lol :(

I had Fang do that, or rather in front of the billboard so I have to keep it pathed lol :(

I have my entire town covered in patterns so they don't move into annoying places but I forgot to put paths down after I was done with the camp reset trick. So it's my own careless fault, ah well.

I sprayed this medicine stuff in the back of my throat, hoping it would make it feel better, but not only did it not work, now I have a stuffy nose.

Thanks medicine you really help :,)

adshfkshfdk i hate everyone so much. it's used and it's missing cover plates and yall still drove it up to 160$

i'm so tired of this ****ery, i've had enough of it - every time i find more happiness it always gets crushed.
so yknow what? i really have ****ing had it. if i have to prove that i'm loyal which should BE MORE THAN ****ING OBVIOUS BY ****ING NOW, then i won't talk to them anymore and i'll just be miserable and all alone. **** you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and YOU are just unbelievable, my god. you have destroyed me time and time again and you still have to answer to me with a cold ****ing shoulder. i never know where i stand with you and it's becoming increasingly obvious that it's not a good position...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back