• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what have i done to deserve seeing pagan discourse claiming pagans are systematically oppressed on my dashboard. im serious @any and all gods what have i done to deserve this p l e a s e just let me rest

I was shaking so bad for so long last night (from unbearable knee pain) that like every major muscle in my body hurts now. I can't even laugh without saying ow anymore xD

lmao my mayor looking like a royal dive bc i had ornate theme on gracie's first check XDD oh well im too lazy going back to my pie-rate outfit so i'll just leave it lol

my online class is super intense and i should start working on it now so i can try to get ahead, but i’m really overwhelmed with all of my classes and it’s hard to focus.

your hanahaki plagues me no longer
i wish i could love you again like i once did but i just can't.
you ruined me.

Man I'm just all bothered this year lol xDD

I've had a sore throat all day because they stuck some kind of tube down my throat during the surgery (still glad they told me about it after the fact, no sarcasm intended). I keep feeling like I'm choking on something and it's starting to bother me a bit. Might use some of that throat spray or whatever.

Last edited:
My knee.

But then again when has my knee not bothered me in the last 3 weeks :p

I need to get out there and get involved in things before this gets the better of me. Gosh it's hitting me hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to be positive and motivated. I want to get out of bed, tidy my whole house, talk to people, join groups, cook. Instead I just lie here, I don't want this to progress into a really deep depression or get into the habit of doing nothing, yet I just can't seem to motivate myself at all, I don't have any energy for anything.

Last edited:
Having major anxiety rn over getting a cat maybe... I hate that excitement always turns into anxiety over everything... -_- I wish I didn't have to overthink everything ever.

Every single post I make on this site has a typo!!!!!!

And it always seems that I catch the typo right after I post my comment, so people will always either think I edited my comment because I said something wrong and wanted to sound nicer, or that I'm just a dummy who can't spell for ****.

It's actually because I'm on my phone. Times like this I really wish I had my laptop... wish I hadn't left it in my dorm...

^i suck on writing on phone so rather than typing in somewhat proper english it comes out as a mix between portuguese and random stuff lol

I'm a bit frustrated that I still cannot "like" things on the forums. Other than that, nothing's really wrong, but I'm still pretty steamed about it because my first post is in a thread where likes are needed to notify the OP, and I feel like a total jerk for not being able to like one of their posts. =(

As of this Friday, I will be paying for my Wifi, but I won't actually be able to have it installed until next month when I get paid again. And ten GB of data only goes so far...This is gonna be a long couple weeks until next month T.T

I really want to eat something but I can't... my stupid pain medicine is messin me all up T__T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back