• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, bud I sat down a whole movie with some kittens in my knees.. they farted really good so I know the feels. Dog farts ain't better though haha

My dog's farts are like the worst smelling thing ever... :p

I'm bummed/still caring/missing someone that totally moved on and doesn't give two craps about me. Yay.

why it can be 6pm already

also , tfw you love this artist and her work , but you don't know if she is rude to her fans or just has social anxiety and / or is shy ;_; feels bad man.

points extra to the user who knows who im talking about

life is mediocre. can't get a break for ONCE. feel like crawling outta this skin i wallow in to live burrowed beneath my bedsheets rOTting.. lol. try to achieve a "zen" mentality but i wake up exhausted every morning only to have people constantly test my patience. anybody else feel like this?

Today just isn't a good day...

life is mediocre. can't get a break for ONCE. feel like crawling outta this skin i wallow in to live burrowed beneath my bedsheets rOTting.. lol. try to achieve a "zen" mentality but i wake up exhausted every morning only to have people constantly test my patience. anybody else feel like this?

Feel y'all :< I'm sorry you're both struggling as well. Sending <3

Last edited:
Day four: Sandwiches for dinner for the fourth time in a row. I'm getting sick of it. It'd be nice to have something other than a sandwich tonight.

Lives in US and US barely gives any financial aid to middle-income families. I'm up to my ears in debt for school even with scholarships. I just wish college was cheaper. ://

Lives in US and US barely gives any financial aid to middle-income families. I'm up to my ears in debt for school even with scholarships. I just wish college was cheaper. ://

I got kicked out. So I can't say I know what that's like. Hope your luck turns around.

I want to be alone but I can't get out of plans without pissing someone off and I don't know what to do

Its been like half a year since i actually was even slightly active on gaiaonline
and this person in the forum games section who i never had a personal interaction w/ still has me blocked,
essentially for no reason,
like wryyyy it just ruuins the forum for me.....
like when i want to participate in one of the forum games but if they were the last poster in the thread then i cant
bc i cant see their posts and a lot of the games rely on the poster above u,,,,
like,,,,,, im so mad??? why do u hate fun

I spent $20 on a liquid lipstick a while ago and now the same lipstick is on clearance for half the price fffffffFFF-

Its been like half a year since i actually was even slightly active on gaiaonline
and this person in the forum games section who i never had a personal interaction w/ still has me blocked,
essentially for no reason,
like wryyyy it just ruuins the forum for me.....
like when i want to participate in one of the forum games but if they were the last poster in the thread then i cant
bc i cant see their posts and a lot of the games rely on the poster above u,,,,
like,,,,,, im so mad??? why do u hate fun

Is the text in bold a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference?

I feel like I might not like being around you irl if you're super sociable when we first meet ehhhh but I guess it's good because Im quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back