• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constant nagging in my house daily. Having a hard time finding a part time job. Fear of driving has me avoiding practicing a lot. I'm not doing well responsibly for my age at all. I wish something would change.

Our house ac got shot, and now we are all reduced to room ac. This means my brother's will be in it all the time and I won't get to be alone and away from them. One of them never stfu and always starts **** and now I have to deal with him 24/7 all summer long. My summer is going to suck!

As much as I love memes, Owl City's Fireflies is turning into a meme again and I don't really find it funny bc I love Owl City and all their (his?) music a lot, they mean so much emotionally and it just calms me every time I hear Fireflies. Idk kinda meh about Fireflies memes, wish they'd stop making memes about it but if other people find it funny then that's okay too. I'll just ignore the memes.

I'm being up way too early bc hot weather and I can't sleep and I don't need to go for another 3 hours ****

Few days of sun and my migraines start to come back. Feel like someone is running over my head with a truck or something

it's 9 am and i haven't slept

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's fIne i'll just fall asleep during the day somehow X.X

As much as I love memes, Owl City's Fireflies is turning into a meme again and I don't really find it funny bc I love Owl City and all their (his?) music a lot, they mean so much emotionally and it just calms me every time I hear Fireflies. Idk kinda meh about Fireflies memes, wish they'd stop making memes about it but if other people find it funny then that's okay too. I'll just ignore the memes.

same. fireflies and owl city's music in general is very nostalgic for me so it means a lot

Nobody wants to buy my toy hammer collectible. Is it because my price (4,500 TBT) is a little too high, or are they specifically not wanting to buy my toy hammer?

Nobody wants to buy my toy hammer collectible. Is it because my price (4,500 TBT) is a little too high, or are they specifically not wanting to buy my toy hammer?

People just probably aren't interested atm, it's not high in demand as I see it, and 4.5k tbt isn't really an amount just anyone has. You can be a bit more patient, lower the price, trade it off for other collectibles if anyone else is interested, or idk whatever you feel is your best course of action. o:

---

1:30 AM, ugh I'm getting real tired of you, actually I'm tired of myself for thinking there was any way in hell you'd like me with all the effort I'm putting into this. Maybe you're just not a romantic guy, maybe you're really not interested, idk you're too friendly to ever turn me down and I hate how I'm feeling, it's so pathetic. I should just stop trying, you're messing me up and I'm too attached to the thought of you, maybe if I distanced myself you wouldn't notice at all or something and I could continue living knowing I wasted my time trying to sway you

I feel like in the wake of the restock it's just too high a price. Plus there's not a lot of tbt in circulation right now anyways. The more expensive collectibles are more difficult to sell rn. I wouldn't take it personally.

People just probably aren't interested atm, it's not high in demand as I see it, and 4.5k tbt isn't really an amount just anyone has. You can be a bit more patient, lower the price, trade it off for other collectibles if anyone else is interested, or idk whatever you feel is your best course of action.

I should've done this a long time ago with my other collectibles I get at the TBT Fair, and I'm going to do it with my hammer. Save it for a future investment. Until someone starts asking for my hammer, I'm not going to sell it.

I'm either going to be late for work tomorrow or have to miss the day entirely to deal with bank stuff. :lemon: Love my life atm.

I slept frustrated with you, then I dreamt about you and I have never felt happier in my life until I ****ing woke up and all the frustration came back hhhhngh get out of my system

-cant remember fb password
-knew password yesterday
-tries to recover it
-the email i used on that fb account is inactive since 2015
-trying to recover email password
-microsoft says not enough info to recover password.
-used alt 2014 email , fake name , fake birthdate , possible fake country , and fake phone nomber when created account.
-cant remember last email i sent , if i ever sended one.
-checks if chrome has my fb account pass saved
-fb account pass cant be saved
-mozilla doesnt has anything saved neither.
-why.

Last edited:
^Sounds annoying!

Anyways, I wish I had gotten more sleep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back