• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
split shifts should be illegal imo. it isn't fair working that many hours in one day, i'm sure there are other people they could have got for the evening shift

At the salon today a child kept touching me. I wished his mother would have at least said, "stop touching that strangers lap" or something because I felt awkward as hell and he wouldn't listen to me.

i keep recommending my friend songs to listen to, and she always says she'll listen to them but she never does ughhghhhhh

my sleeping schedule is wack i keep going to sleep around 4 or 5 am i miss going to sleep *at the latest* 12 am :-(

Now I understand why people hated Festivale. It's because Pav? keeps giving you the same stuff even after filling out his requests. Even I already experienced that frustration in ACNL (I'm trying to get the full Pav? Series).

Still no worse than the Bunny Day thing, where Zipper has too many grand prize tickets, which grants you something worthless.

This guy I've been talking to seems like he really likes me, but I just told him about my biggest and weirdest secret or hobby or whatever. I'm waiting to see how he handles it. I really like him...

My side is still really bugging me and I got crappy sleep because of the heat. Need to find a more efficient way of keeping the heat out of my room, so I can sleep during the day, might make some tinfoil blockers for my windows or something because it's seriously horrible. =[

Is it being a member on TBT?

omg this just reminds me, once I went on TBT on mobile and a friend of mine saw it and asked me, "What's that?" and I said, "Oh, it's like, uh................ reddit." and from then on I never told anyone I was a member on TBT

Last night was such a drag, I went out with some of my buddies bc we got invited to this graduation party which promised us free-flowing drinks and beer pong and shots and stuff. We were all undergrads though wearing casual clothes so like when we got there at 9 pm, everyone was in semi-formal and most attendees were graduating and it was just seriously awkward bc we were all kids compared to them. Long story short we chose not to go in the venue and ended up at a gas station shop eating pop tarts at 11 in the evening. We were all ready to party maaaaaan.
We had a pre-game though so meh at least there was some worth to that night

edit: also lmaoooo I love how people were super frantic about restocks, I literally just read the 6.11.17 Bell Tree Direct a few minutes ago and missed on the latest restock bc I was watching Lego Batman (not that I'm desperately after any collectibles anymore so meh)

Last edited:
i miss you so ****ing much

i want to talk to you but i know you dont

maybe i have to let go of the past, and let go of you but i just can't im sorry

Someone has my card number and withdrew over half of the money in my account

Someone has my card number and withdrew over half of the money in my account

What an a**hole! I'm sorry to hear that.

Last edited:
I have to call on Monday to see if I can get the money back. I got off the phone with fraud prevention and my card's been permanently disabled & I have to get a new one issued now. I feel sick :(

I have to call on Monday to see if I can get the money back. I got off the phone with fraud prevention and my card's been permanently disabled & I have to get a new one issued now. I feel sick :(

Aaa.. yeah I hate when you need people to fix stuff and then it's weekend or holiday, damn it.. Hope it clears up soon! *hugs*

Aaaa that sounds terrible, I hope you get your money back and catch whoever stole from you. :c

---

Man some people are extremely nice like, what did I ever do to deserve your kindness and gifts??? Like it's so overwhelming that some people can entrust you with prized possessions or a large amount of gifts and I feel so happy but weird too bc idk how to explain how grateful and thankful I am and I just??? /////

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back