• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I hate the fact that I left my 3ds charger in my dorm; I can't connect to the wifi in the dorm bc it's stupid so all ACNL transactions have to be done while I'm at home for the weekend lol. and guess what!! I'm at home but left my charger ha ha ha

Mitzi wants to move out of my town in a week and she hasn't come to me with second thoughts so I think she's actually going to go ;-;

Well, I went to my cousin's funeral today, which was saddening in itself, even if we weren't close.
However, that's not all that's bothering me. I decided to watch a bit of Legends on Netflix with my parents earlier, and the suicides I was seeing were just making me sick as I just find it too close to him... A former "friend" I had IRL for about three and a half years has threatened to commit suicide himself many times since 2013, and he was around me a lot during this past marching band season from July to October, and he made a very high-profile suicide threat in September (which, oddly enough, was on my mom's birthday), but soon after that, he began joking about suicide as if it's basically no big deal, and says now if he does do it, basically he's just "pulling a Kurt". Literally, hearing that makes me sick to my stomach.

I swear I hate Texas.
I just turned the AC on. In January.
The car was hot from being in the sun, people at 7-11 were getting Slurpees, and it's around 80F.

Any semblance of winter anymore comes from cold fronts.
...And my in-laws ask why we want to move (my husband and I are planning to move to Seattle this year), try to say that it's worth it to stay and there's a lot to see (eh...);
No. This weather is just unacceptable on top of everything else.

It wasn't that hot wherever I live, and now the cold is hitting us again (yes, this is Texas).

i cant seem to get my nails right good thing i put a glue base layer so i can just peel them off

Feeling conflicted... also, feeling completely out of it, I do not like this feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back