• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who ****ing judge you based off of your voice. sorry that i'm 18 but still sound like i'm 12, that's not my fault. you can go choke, it's not like my vocal chords were made for you specifically you piece of trash. so glad i don't talk to you anymore.

My emotions fluctuate so much not only from day to day but even within the same day... I hate it. I feel like I'm not in control of my own life.

:( i wenbt to an eat out yesterday and as soon as i wake uo today my stomach is in incredible pain and im having fricking crazy time running to the br 5 times in an hour, everytime i drink water i have to run again.. i swear someone put laxatives in one of the things i ate, probably cookies or a cake, aaaaghhh or its i had too much wheat but idk...usually i will be able to tell within a half hour if its wheat and i can purge it before it does any harm :( i also had to make mysef throw up, just to relieve some of the pain and so i can lay down in some comfort without feeling like i need to throw up

Last edited:
Can I stop having like separation anxiety like everytime.. Weh thanks brain for being an ass. Not so bad today though thank goodness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I hope they approve my dis money papers now.. I really need the money and I'm very not mentally ready to have a job just yet.

"can we talk about us for a second"
ITS BEEN LOIKE 60 SECONDS YOUVE BEEN TYPING HHHNNGG WHAT IS IT IM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK FROM ANXIETY

IMG_1069.JPG

Not sure what time I should be getting up to leave for this orientation thing, walking would take like 30 minutes max but I'm too lazy so I think I'll commute (idk it would probably take me an hour at most??)
It starts in a little less than 2 hours but I'm too lazy to get up hhhh

Im sad because my friend accidentally knocked over my xbox earlier and now Guitar Hero 3 is scratched to hell and back. Ive had tons of fun playing it over the last couple days and now I cant play it at all. Gotta get it resurfaced or I guess buy a new copy... :(

Really wish my mom would quit acting like she's flawless and above blame or objections. :mad:

School.
Also I want Ffx on PS3 but I KNOW ma wont let me get it because it's final fantasy....

House centipedes escaped me! >:|

My nose being the most sensitive thing ever I don't have any smelly things out?! And get used to it the least dumb nose!!!

The longest night ever omfg. Thankfully it's an hour less than usually at least, it's just sooooooo slow. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back