What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to have 11 textbooks for 6 classes next semester :/ There goes $750

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Winter, no seriously, I really do, but..
Winter is the time, where my nose is bleeding the most and this is actually
extremelly annoying. Imagine you are having your nose starting to bleed
out of nowhere about 5 - 7 times per day, if you are lucky even once in
the middle of the night, like at 2AM or so.. and not just some drops, no..
that will take up to 30 - 1 hour! In summer it is less, luckily.. Winter is the
worst time for it, especially that I have most of Wintertime a cold and that's
like the worst.. xD

And no, I can't just go to doctor and they will fix it, I went to doctor over
20 times for this problem, they tried everything to fix it, one even broke it
even more because of trying to fix it.. xD
Nosebleeding is great.. :^)

This happens to me a lot too !! It's the worst :(

i missed another!! lecture because i'm sick and i didnt even do anything all day besides sleeping and reviewing a few chapters for my exam - im so scared that i wont be prepared on time and that fear is reeallly counterproductive. it kinda paralyses me? how am i gonna get through all of the revision material ughhhh ><

*Goes to see a Guidance Counselor*
*Sees her and she says why should she care about my problems and that I should see my Doctor instead*

Like seriously how the hell does she have her job?

Last edited:
*Sees her and she says why should she care about my problems and that I should see my Doctor instead*

seriously.

I always went to see my guidance counselor in HS and she kept me sane enough to survive my Senior year.

that's p messed up what your counselor said.

I can't believe your counselor said that. My counselor is very understanding and is always willing to listen to my problems. I'm sorry she's like that. :(

I can't believe your counselor said that. My counselor is very understanding and is always willing to listen to my problems. I'm sorry she's like that. :(

I actually see a different counselor and he's nice as hell but I had to go see this witch bc he had to go to his part time job at a college. Such a shame really. D:

Gosh darn it. I went to check my pencil pouch not too long ago, and it was empty. There's this guy who has borrowed a couple of my mechanical pencils before and didn't give most of them back, so now I'm left with just one. Sigh, the outcome for being a generous person. Adds mechanical pencils to my Christmas wishlist

Also, I have a bunch of things that I need to do, especially for History; I have a bunch of late assignments in that class. I don't just have late assignments in there, but in other classes too. Hopefully I'll be able to bump my grades up.

Gosh darn it. I went to check my pencil pouch not too long ago, and it was empty. There's this guy who has borrowed a couple of my mechanical pencils before and didn't give most of them back, so now I'm left with just one. Sigh, the outcome for being a generous person. Adds mechanical pencils to my Christmas wishlist

Also, I have a bunch of things that I need to do, especially for History; I have a bunch of late assignments in that class. I don't just have late assignments in there, but in other classes too. Hopefully I'll be able to bump my grades up.

Haha I never let people borrow my pencils for more than like 10 min, I was attached to them like they were my children.
I actually have like 20 pencils in my mug here on my desk and about 15 more in my backpack. You can never have too many (oh and I'm old school, I always use wooden pencils :cool:).

And as for schoolwork, just do what I told myself to do this week:

Work hard, and look good doin it!

why its cold af at 7am here but the goddamn sun nobody likes gets hot af at 1pm?????

also i need a bf :'))':

Last edited:
I really love how you just come over any old time you feel like it without even calling first, it's great. I appreciate the constant assumption that I'm never doing anything. Also good to know that you let your kid tear up my book that you swiped last time you were here. Thanks for making me grind everything to a halt to entertain you all for hours, I'm looking forward to cleaning up the mess made of my house now that I've got a headache. :)

please let me make it through this week ;-;
Just 3 more essays to go through! Still struggling on reaching the min. observation page count hmm

I used to love gummy bears, but sadly all the vegetarian/vegan ones are either weirdly chewy and sticky due to the added pectine or dry and hard due to the added starch... :(

Last edited:
Lol yeah I'm very careful lending out pencils, pens whatever of the kind because I've only got them back like once and that was in university.. *rolls eyes*

- - - Post Merge - - -

also ugh kinda wanted to try and stalk this *somewhat* cheap sanrio card auction but some asshat bumped it up too much, nty..

I wonder if waking up at 6:20am is actually good for my body, or if it's just a mild form of slow, painful torture...

Either way 7am physics here I come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back