What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's 6 AM and I wanna sleep some more but I'm truly terrified I might oversleep bc I have an exam at 10

My hypochondria is annoying me again. :( Now I'm worried about getting Asthma too and not just getting Schizophrenia.

People who demand respect for themselves but refuse to respect others make me sick. (No, I don't mean anyone in particular. It's just something I've come across way too often in my life in general.)

People who demand respect for themselves but refuse to respect others make me sick. (No, I don't mean anyone in particular. It's just something I've come across way too often in my life in general.)

^^^^^^ me everytime everyday lol.

also cold af here and i need to go out ripperoni

It's been snowing for 15 hours.

Sometimes it's lightly snowing, other times it's a blizzard.

Part of me is super hyped to go to classes today, but my anxiety is starting to get in the way.

I don't even know why, I have nothing to be anxious about :(

If there's one thing I've learned about the Internet, it's that expressing your opinion makes people mad. :,)

Opinions are illegal, especially the ones that actually don't harm anyone too much. Those are the worst, so stop it right now child or be shunned! :mad:

The only people who have opinions that matter are those who think their funny/ are two-faced/arrogant or bullies.

Last edited:
Opinions are illegal, especially the ones that actually don't harm anyone too much. Those are the worst, so stop it right now child or be shunned! :mad:

The only people who have opinions that matter are those who think their funny/ are two-faced/arrogant or bullies.

I'm glad someone here doesn't hate me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back