• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my can't my hands draw

- - - Post Merge - - -

can someone just force me to keep practising

I can't write my college app essay. Art doesn't inspire me aaaaah

Last edited:
I was supposed to video call with my SO but I fell asleep damn it

I gotta stop this. I'm holding back, and I shouldn't be. Whenever I try to do my best, I always seem to hold back.

my 3ds battery doesn't last that long anymore :( I'd get a new one but I'm broke haha

rip I really need to stop skipping class LOL also this prompt for my speech is so stupid and vague ;; I'm getting anxious again. I legit left halfway through class because I was going to throwup from being nervous for an impromptu speech.

It's 1:45AM and I should prob be working on a paper and a quiz retake and a homework assignment and--

lol will I never know what it feels like to sleep again

wth is wrong with me I keep thinking I don't deserve a relationship :(
even though nothing is wrong whyyy

Running on energy drink for another night, woo-hoo! At least it's my friday, hopefully I'll be able to chug Nyquil and sleep on my days off and finally kick this sickness I've have for over a week now...

My tiredness, go away I wasn't up that late last night. Smfh.

Also I really wanna get US/UM but I know I'm just gonna go flame it to bits lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back