• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep forgetting that I can't go get dinner at the campus center until 5pm, so I'm sittin gin my dorm and I'm starting to get a really bad headache cause I haven't eaten anything for a while...

i think i thought it wouldnt affect me this much but also like idk it's not only this and i guess it's not really surprising or anything it just sucls a lot

This guy is super cool as a friend but I don't wanna make it seem like I'm sending the wrong signals by hanging out w him
just dont like me in that way pls

I almost had a serious panic attack about 15 minutes ago.

The fire alarm starting going off in my dorm, and the noise was really loud. I don't really do well with sudden noise in general, but this one in particular was so sudden and so loud that it actually made my anxiety skyrocket.

Luckily I was able to calm myself down so I didn't have a panic attack but I'm still shaking really bad. I also feel like someone just punched me really hard right in my stomach.

as i thought i hurt my shoulder a little, hopefully it's better instead of worse by tomorrow :d

My best friend forgot that yesterday was my birthday.. even tho I gave him a huge hint with a cake, great :)

Wow thanks for calling, like uh less than 3 hours before I was supposed to go there... I think I will go next week thank you :^)

hi I know you're concerned bc I sleep late but pls understand this is how I cope with my workload and I'm really trying to budget my time but sometimes the day is just not enough. also idk I can't go on to medicine without learning how to sleep late (or not sleep at all) so this whole "hey I'm sleeping late so I can study" shouldn't be new to me
this is my life and I know how I work so pls don't force your style of studying on me thank u .....

I panicked when an important call came and I ended up not answering. :( Now I have to call them back but that makes me insanely nervous. WHY DIDN'T I JUST ANSWER

I just remembered that there were people who didn't like Julian because he's male. "Why is the only unicorn in the game a booy :-(((" Like, honey... what the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back