What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a great solution for u tho !!!!!!! u can Block people, that way you dont have to see their posts !!! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

is the text supposed to b that small

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm it fixed itself

Nah, I would prefer if the ignore button deleted peoples threads, posts and so on. It doesn't really achieve that much plus it's ugly to look at. =/ Ah well.

u_u ^_^

I just got my first ever referral in school. For having 4 ****ing tardies. So now on Friday I have an hour of after school detention.
I told my dad and he said he'd talk to the school about it though

****ing just spent over 40 minutes on a Star Wars Battlefront mission on Master difficulty only to die on the last wave. ****ing shadow troopers are OP as hell. One to two shots and you're dead plus they have invisibility. I'm so damn pissed right now.

Well, a lot of really trivial things that i'm OVERTHINKING. Though there are some reasonable concerns. One of the reasonable things is that eventually all of us will be dead and there will be no record of our deeds even if they were great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i panic really easily which i know i shouldn't but my friend hasn't responded to my messages in about an hour and i think something might have happened because they're never away from their phone or computer for more than 45 minutes

trying not to let on, but school is really starting to get to me. I'm in my last year of secondary school and i hope to go on to study psychology in college next year. The exam results that I need are quite high, but I know that I'm capable of getting them which is why I'm so frustrated with myself for not working hard enough so far. The exams are in June so I do have a bit of time left to start working harder but I'm just having a lot of trouble motivating myself I guess :/

Nah, I would prefer if the ignore button deleted peoples threads, posts and so on. It doesn't really achieve that much plus it's ugly to look at. =/ Ah well.

u_u ^_^

oh Okay D: </3

- - - Post Merge - - -

u know wat bothers me ..., ,., peoplel who hav a problem but just complaiain about it ..,,.. instead of trying to solve it ..,,,,, they r choosing 2 have this problem lol! also i know they arnt trying to solve this Probelm because i see them complaining on the internet '!!! just a random thing thats botherigngn me 2day

Snow plows going down my road, which has already been gone over 3 times before, and go over 5 more, uneeded, times. At 5:20 am, like I don't wake up for another two hours! It's been an hour since then but jeez, I looked outside and it wasn't that bad.

LLOOL i can handle a lot of my old posts (mostly just because im annoyed of the way i used to talk) bt being an edgy right wing 15 year old having debates with people on an ac forum when i wasnt even right wing, just didnt iknow what i was talking about scares me

Last edited:
no i like complaining about people who annoy me and it's not just you xxx my post was *****y i took it a bit too seriously but this is a What's Bothering You thread so i complain
atleast you're not snarky or aggressive ((from what i've seen)) like others on here... i seriously H8 them

ye nah i just think it was weird to complain about people complaining about their lives lol but yeh w/e
and it doesnt rly bothr me anyways bc most people ive spoken to on here Rly dislike me but Thank

For the past year or so my childhood friend has been talking to me over Facebook and occasionally dropping compliments and hints towards me, I had just been ignoring them and diverting the topic to something else but now he's actually asking me if I'm seeing someone and I have NO IDEA how to answer him. It's a subject I'd rather not go into since my current relationship isn't really out in the open yet but I don't know how to tell him I'm not interested without hurting his feelings, or having him ask more questions...

It's annoying how other guys try to act so masculine. :|

AHHH I HAVE BEEN SO INACTIVE ON THIS FORUM LATELY AND ACNL IN GENERAL. I feel so bad :/ but also the amount of things I've been doing lately is insane on top of starting a new job. I cannot keep up with life and my mental health is deteriorating so that means I come back to TBT for comfort !!

THAT I AM PLOT RESETTING CELIA AND SHE IS PLOTTING PERFECTLY BUT IN EVERY OTHER SPOT THAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR OTHER VILLAGERS. LIKE DOWN TO EACH MINUTE DETAIL SHE HAS PLOTTED PERFECTLY IN EVERY OTHER SPOT I HAVE PLANNED EXCEPT HERS WTF CELIA ARE YOU JUST SHOWING OFF BEFORE YOU MOVE IN??? BC I AM KIND OF IMPRESSED ACTUALL BUT KOSTLY FRUSTRATED

"it should be easy. how can you not finish it on time. god no excuses" *says the person who never went to hard or advanced classes in their life and doesn't even know how to spell the word 'fib' AND has never had to deal with 4-5 hours of hw. are you kidding me. why don't you try then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back