• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin got rejected by the bishop to get baptized, and I went through it. I'm close to tears because it hurts. His bishop had absolutely no reason to reject him. Neither did mine. I don't want him to go through all the bullying and discrimination that I went through. I don't want him to get anxiety because of it. I want him to be treated normally, how he's being treated now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

invisible post .-.

A bug bit me twice on my arm today and it's been driving me nuts all day. I hate bugs.

-_- -_- -_- holee crap?molee everything about this whole thing is Bad and annoying and they are all wrong !! this is so frustrating im having so many meetings and they all are messy abd annoying and i feel like everything is a big misunderstanding ??? idk i want 2 die

i'm so screwed...I could transfer after 2 years but I really hope they change their policies by then
my dad saying that if I can't get into my major is "no big deal" are you f*ing kidding me? no budget either to go to uc so what the **** is the point anymore. thanks for the support

Last edited:
I'm tired of everyone treating me like ****!

There's this dodgey neighbour that keeps coming to my house to sell stuff and he gets my dog really worked up. He's come over like 3 times today already like just **** off.

Last edited:
"Gays are discriminated because they are f*gs"
"Gays are weird"
"My dad says the are f*gs"

Yeeeeaaaah , me coming out to my classmates is not ideal

Also , who tf writes gay as "gey" ?

Last edited:
Apparently my parents know more than why I overdosed than I do. :confused:

lol tfw you can't get passed that damn conclusion paragraph and the dang essay is due tommorow lol

i have a big pimple on my upper line and it's too noticeable

ive tried everything i can to lessen the swelling and redness but NOTHING

I. have. school. tomorrow

i want february to be over so bad i want to switch to my march/spring avi sig theme, also i really want to hit the 10k posts mark but there are no threads interesting enough for me to post on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back