• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got into Mugen recently and I really want to make my own stage and characters. The tutorials are so outdated though and even if I find one within the past year something is always different from the steps. It's a real pain the butt. I probably spent most of my day browsing and trying to learn only to come out empty. I hope I can make some progress over the summer.

Try to be mature next time and voice out your critique instead of crying wolf and banking on pity from others in order to gain points from them, might suit you!

(sorry this isn't anyone on-site, swear)

I feel dumb with my Tails Avatar and Signature with Sonic in it. :/

The dress checks that we have to go through at school...shorts can't be short?? tops can't be too short (they aren't even showing anything though...)swimsuit can't show too much back since their afraid that us girls will "tempt" the guys psh - by doing this you just accept their behavior. I got the most modest swimsuit I could find and I'm still worried that it'll be considered too showy or immodest.

I need to be up for work in 5 hours but I can't sleep because my boyfriend bought a lot of candy and I decided to eat a lot of it and give myself a sugar rush :/

I feel dumb with my Tails Avatar and Signature with Sonic in it. :/

Moar Krabs will make you feel better Flare :)
moar.jpg

Anyways, what's bothering me? Well, a june bug got into my room last night through my AC unit, and I have no idea where it went... >_> that **** is scary af tho lol I hope my cat got it.

Last edited:
I'm getting nervous. The anime convention I'm going to is Friday and if my package doesn't get here by Thursday I won't be able to walk around with my cosplay which I paid $80 for. The description said it would ship within 10 business days, which it did, but would also use express shipping which usually takes 3-5 working days. It's been 19 days since they shipped it. 19 days. It has to come in the next 4 days or I'm screwed. The problem with a lot of the Chinese eBay pages I noticed is that a lot of them have the same description even though they're separate users. Either they're copying off each other, or have multiple accounts, I don't know.

Last edited:
On the one hand I really want to lose 10 pounds. On the other hand cookies.

What's Bothering Me: This thread is still stuck on page 999 >_<

Also, how is 880 posts barely any posts???? :confused:

Last edited:
he says he wants me to talk to him
so i talk to him by myself w/o anyone telling me to and he tells my friend afterwards that it was awkward
umm like what do you want it to be, but idk because he was smiling when we were talking and i would've thought it was kind of awkward too

found out the reason why the 2ds was having problems was because of a swollen battery, asked my sis to order a new one but now I have to wait for it to arrive for at least 2 days, which sucks because i was just starting to play AC again -_-

also I have nothing productive to do now that AP exams are over except for learning how to drive but ugh

Last edited:
i'm in love with someone i've never met irl before. -~- thats weird

i think online/long distance relationships are fine as long as you're both happy, have a connection and willing to put in a lot of effort like visiting eachother one day. i'm currently going in an online relationship and i've never felt so happ ee e

anyway ive skipped an exam today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back