What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what have i done to deserve seeing pagan discourse claiming pagans are systematically oppressed on my dashboard. im serious @any and all gods what have i done to deserve this p l e a s e just let me rest

I was shaking so bad for so long last night (from unbearable knee pain) that like every major muscle in my body hurts now. I can't even laugh without saying ow anymore xD

lmao my mayor looking like a royal dive bc i had ornate theme on gracie's first check XDD oh well im too lazy going back to my pie-rate outfit so i'll just leave it lol

my online class is super intense and i should start working on it now so i can try to get ahead, but i’m really overwhelmed with all of my classes and it’s hard to focus.

Man I'm just all bothered this year lol xDD

I've had a sore throat all day because they stuck some kind of tube down my throat during the surgery (still glad they told me about it after the fact, no sarcasm intended). I keep feeling like I'm choking on something and it's starting to bother me a bit. Might use some of that throat spray or whatever.

Last edited:
I need to get out there and get involved in things before this gets the better of me. Gosh it's hitting me hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to be positive and motivated. I want to get out of bed, tidy my whole house, talk to people, join groups, cook. Instead I just lie here, I don't want this to progress into a really deep depression or get into the habit of doing nothing, yet I just can't seem to motivate myself at all, I don't have any energy for anything.

Last edited:
Having major anxiety rn over getting a cat maybe... I hate that excitement always turns into anxiety over everything... -_- I wish I didn't have to overthink everything ever.

Every single post I make on this site has a typo!!!!!!

And it always seems that I catch the typo right after I post my comment, so people will always either think I edited my comment because I said something wrong and wanted to sound nicer, or that I'm just a dummy who can't spell for ****.

It's actually because I'm on my phone. Times like this I really wish I had my laptop... wish I hadn't left it in my dorm...

^i suck on writing on phone so rather than typing in somewhat proper english it comes out as a mix between portuguese and random stuff lol

I'm a bit frustrated that I still cannot "like" things on the forums. Other than that, nothing's really wrong, but I'm still pretty steamed about it because my first post is in a thread where likes are needed to notify the OP, and I feel like a total jerk for not being able to like one of their posts. =(

As of this Friday, I will be paying for my Wifi, but I won't actually be able to have it installed until next month when I get paid again. And ten GB of data only goes so far...This is gonna be a long couple weeks until next month T.T

I really want to eat something but I can't... my stupid pain medicine is messin me all up T__T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back