What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done something so stupid on the Bell Tree Forums. I don't know if it's reversible. I sold a collectible to someone, only to found out that I actually didn't. I actually sent the collectible to a person who had a very similar username. I try to search up their username when no results are found. I don't even know if that person is active or not.

Last edited:
I have to do driver's ed first to get my permit and I need 30 hours :/

That's strange. In Ohio you can just get a driver's permit but you have to have 50 hours of driving and drivers ed to get a license if you're under 18. I've never heard of needing drivers ed to get a permit.

I've done something so stupid on the Bell Tree Forums. I don't know if it's reversible. I sold a collectible to someone, only to found out that I actually didn't. I actually sent the collectible to a person who had a very similar username. I try to search up their username when no results are found. I don't even know if that person is active or not.

Try contact the staff board?

but yeah i hate that there are a lot of inactive people with similar names, i always have to check twice or thrice so I don't send it to some random 2004 bot lol

That's strange. In Ohio you can just get a driver's permit but you have to have 50 hours of driving and drivers ed to get a license if you're under 18. I've never heard of needing drivers ed to get a permit.

Sounds a lot less requirement-heavy where you are; in California you have to finish at least 25 hours of driver's ed before you can even apply for an instruction permit (which lets you to actually start learning how to drive on the road with an instructor). Even then you can't get a provisional permit until you have 50 hours with an adult and 6 hours of professional training. I'm honestly just really tired of today .-.

Suffered sleep paralysis last night. I'm worried it may happen again...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, right now I'm jamming to various 80s and 90s songs and I CAN'T STOP

Last edited:
tired. . . and procrastination is taking over mY LiFe

200_s (2).gif

My almost 4 year old nephew and almost two year old niece are bouncing off the walls and going crazy

My older brothers should be coming back tonight. It was nice while it lasted. Sigh.... I miss my Dad but NOT THEM >~>

Last edited:
i miss their voice and it's only been like 2 days lol
also if you seriously think to talk to me again after so long...bye I'm done. I bet it's because you just want smt from me :)

My friend still isn't online and I'd like to play Terraria w/ him.:(

I usually now feel a warm feeling around my body now, idk what's the cause.... the good thing is that it's comfortable but I'm rather concerned, probably gonna speak with my Doctor about it soon.

Tbh I am actualy a little sick of summer.

The heat...
The rain...
THE BUGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back