• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
list of things that make me want 2 kill myself lol
* beign Alive
* existing
*being conscious
* not being dead
* having 2 endure th eternal pain of living
* knowing i have 2 b alive until the day i die
* im mebtally ill lol
also i have a chemistry test today and it covers the entire course And i understand about 0% of the stuff and i havent been able to listen (like, i hear it but my brain is 2 busy being Bad 2 pick up any information) or study and honestly just being in school is enough fir me to have 3 full breakdowns a day and i'm not even doing the minimum of what's expected of me. i dont care about school but if school doesnt work out i will have to deal with a bunch of stuff around it and i just :'))) really want 2 die :')'))) ha ha anyways um [insert meme here] thx Bye

My graduation is in like 3 hours and I'm meant to be playing an instrumental solo but I'm really anxious about it :(

I'm no longer happy or comfortable with my coworkers. Rhey aren't as great as I thought they were, and now I don't feel safe doinf anything at work. They watch my every move and when i do something that they dislike, they tattle on me.

Yoshi was my main for every Mario game back in the day, especially Mario Party. I remember when I was playing Mario Party 3 I won a party n' I told my mom and my mom was soooo proud. :')

That's a great story ^^ I love playing Mario Party 1 and MK64 with my friend a lot.

My main, when it comes to multiplayer Mario games, is always Wario or Waluigi. Idk why but they're fun to play as. Even in SM64DS (even tho wal isn't in the game lol T.T)

Is there anything bothering me right now...? Well... after my graduation practice I went on an hour long nature hike with 4 of my friends at the environment center behind the football stadium; we were on a bug hunt. We did manage to find a pretty big green darner and some grasshoppers, but all I really found were ticks. All over my pants lol. I think I got them all off but you can never be too certain... ^^" other than that it was pretty fun walking around in the tall grass and seeing all the wildlife back there.

^yes mario kart 64 is the best. miss having that man.

anyways lol hope i get my tax return soon i need the dough for that figure aha

Couldn't find dragon fruit. ...

Wanted to do grape but mom says no

Now the acai doesn't sell on his own :/

Your Wallet

-884 Bells

slowly but surely and no not gonna bother jer about this staff fault they discovered it late

I've just remembered so many things that I just want to forget. I really dislike life right now.

Is it really that difficult to tell someone what time you'l be somewhere the day before??? This may come as a shock to you, but other people have lives and plans too and need to know something before the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back