• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first couple days I was home for break I felt great... I could sleep in a bit, see my cats, not have to worry (too much) about schoolwork.

But I've been here for about 6 days now, and I realize why I would much rather be in my dorm... I'm not allowed to go anywhere, I don't have any nearby friends, we barely have anything to eat in our house, the dogs really grind my gears, and I feel like I'm a slave to my parents.

But ofc it's only Friday, and I'm not allowed to go back to my dorm until Sunday morning .-.

trying 2 stop attaching so much importance to attention n acknowledgement.. :T

this is fr sad as helL????

girl omg i'm about to go walk past that empty ass yard again rip
BnTE2ZjCQAAsBk5.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you feel better soon kisskiss

my best friend is ignoring me and has been distant for a few months and i'm worried he hates me

tired af ugh why :( dumb sleep why do we need it.

also the lack of good ground pokemon before the electric trial. no that donkey ass is not good ... bless wondertrade for that larvitar thoo

The fact that I'm still awake at 2:30 in the morning, while I got a little over two projects and some catching up to do with health class...
1511605587568.png

"oh it will build up the childrens confidence" no you ***es it knocked me down to one of my lowest points recently

Last edited:
i hate women who propagate the idea that "we say the opposite of what we want" like?? idk would it kill you to be straight to the point? lol ur not any cuter when u purposely beat around the bush and just make your relationship more prone to miscommunication :'))

I wanted to do a quick check-in and realized my best friend on this site is slowly falling apart.
I want to be there and let her know I want to help her, but what can I do when I'm swamped with work and guilt? I feel so guilty about not being there for her, but when I try to, my brain sees it as me not doing my work and I get eaten away at for being lazy.
I just wish I could enjoy myself instead of thinking of myself as a lazy ***** whose thoughts can't leave her the **** alone. Once I look at my list of **** to do, my brain gets overwhelmed, my thoughts are overwhelmed. Once I'm done, I can't actually be done- I'm too used to working. I hurt myself and the most depressing thing is that- I'm so used to being hurt that it's almost addicting...like a horrible ****ing drug.
Sorry for rambling. I just thought I might as well start explaining myself to something other than a journal I cxn't even trust anymore.

****ing togedemaru thanks for like swiping my team at once and never letting me attack

**** you you ****ing ****

sometimes I get moments like........"what am I doing lmao"
I mean, what does anyone do? My daily activities have made me realise how dumb all this **** is

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk maybe that doesn't make sense hsnsnns

I'm not trying to sound edgy af, but we think these things we do are so important, yet they contribute nothing in the grand scheme of things

idKK

I don't have the drive to do anything anymore. I've spent the past four days in bed.

I'm also losing one of my grants & idk how I'm supposed to pay 5 grand each year out of pocket to replace that.

you're not sorry and i don't care. i'm aware of what you think of me long before now. ever since that year you've hated my guts and wanted me dead. and i'm sorry i can't give you what you want but i have no guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back