What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my speech topic is okay...also not sure if I should try the counseling at school hmm I've been feeling pretty sad for no reason really...

Last edited:
Itchy throat I really hope I don't get a cold or throat crap now...

Also my villagers.. Wish I read up on that card/amiibo thing before I started booting n such lol. Oh well.

I've been given absolutely no reason not to trust this person, but I just can't...and I hate it.

People who leave randomly during a movie. Unless you really need to go to the loo, just don't. I mean if you thought it was that bad, don't even buy tickets and/or do more research. Just watch and if it was bad don't watch it again??

@ me when are u going to stop making people think u dislike them because of how uncomfortable or withdrawn or whatever u r acting when really the only person you hate is urself and youre assuming everyone else feels the same about u so thats why youre being like uhh This jw lol

My grandma.

Also, I wish my mom and my grandma would stop saying those kinds of things. Ugh, I absolutely despise it...and I wish they would respect my privacy.

Last edited:
Pondering whether I should move away from my current home to a much better home... Even though I'll feel guilty about it.

neck and back is super sore from tossing around trying to sleep, had like 3 nightmares/weird dreams because of the nyquil too so I woke up a ton of times. -_- hope I can get rid of this sick over my days off... so done jfc

Part of me wants to still apologise to my ex, but it's been over half a year since we talked and I don't even know how to approach them and apologise without them thinking I'm a weirdo who's been hung up over them so : ^]

having to listen to this freaking song on repeat like times until my instructor gets here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back