• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister and I ordered the same drink at Starbucks, they made us wait maybe fifteen minutes for it, then they finally told me, “Oh yeah, we’re actually all out of that.” They ask us if we want something else, I tell them no, seeing as we only have a few minutes to get to school now, and they’re not going to refund us for either drink. K...

So they robbed you? Wtf

Ugh, it turned so cold all of a sudden. Also, why the freak are there mosquitoes in our house, like every single day. I've been killing off one mosquito each day, and another one just keeps comin' back...

when you check a url to see if it's taken and it's just an empty blog that says "uft" on it like I'll trade you these hands boi.....

I had to get up early before work this morning to have blood work done and now I'm super tired :(

I still don't know if I should go to school tomorrow....like I shared the project with my teacher on google docs so he'll see it anyway, but then if it don't then my mom won't let my sister go to school and she wants to go to that book fair lol

Slowly getting depressed as I lose constantly in most of the competitive games I play on my phone... (You guys are going to be like "It's just a game") But, when you have nothing else to do, It impacts you HARD.
Meanwhile, I'll just wander around my town in ACNL while I find something to do... (And tending to the basement)

Oh yay not going school tomorrow cause my family needs to get new glasses...but I bet my sis is mad now (or she doesn't know)

i think i'm just naturally an unlikable person, even when i try to be friendlier / more social it means nothing :lemon:

Dont worry Zane, pretty sure half the people here are introverts... Im personally a loner.

Waiting for PSATS tommorow and you don't even know half your math.

Haha thank you, I actually don't consider myself introverted anymore exactly (definitely was when I was younger though), I just have an incredibly hard time even making casual connections with people and it really annoys me sometimes!! like tonight. ;/

good luck w/ the PSATS i'm the biggest idiot in the world when it comes to math so I don't envy u

i think i'm just naturally an unlikable person, even when i try to be friendlier / more social it means nothing :lemon:

Don't worry I'm unlikable and asocial too, but tbh I'm still happy that you sent me that random flower if it makes you feel better!!

so i'm in 8th grade, and we're supposed to know what college we want to go to, what we want to work for, where we want to live, and basically our whole lives.

like what the hell? i'm thirteen. i don't need to know this yet, i still have time

what if this changes? what if i don't wanna be that thing? also how am i supposed to know what college i wanna go to?? i can't plan out where i wanna live. i mean yeah, general idea, but they seem so strict

also, they dont even talk about jobs in science? like i wanna go into the science field, but you don't even talk about it

Last edited:
so i'm in 8th grade, and we're supposed to know what college we want to go to, what we want to work for, where we want to live, and basically our whole lives.

like what the hell? i'm thirteen. i don't need to know this yet, i still have time

what if this changes? what if i don't wanna be that thing? also how am i supposed to know what college i wanna go to?? i can't plan out where i wanna live. i mean yeah, general idea, but they seem so strict

also, they dont even talk about jobs in science? like i wanna go into the science field, but you don't even talk about it

I feel you. I still have no idea what I'm planning to do, besides probably going to military (like that'll be fun...)

I'm 14, high school is fun!

Tbh I didn't decide what college I wanted to go to until near the end of my Senior year of HS. I know I wanted to be a piano performance major, but I eventually decided to also major in astrophysics after taking physics my senior year of HS.

Middle school is way too early to decide what you want to do with the rest of your life, because things change. It's in your best interest to wait until you can make a mature decision... probably when you're a Junior in HS.

Though it's not a bad idea to discover right now what you'd like to do. YOu just shouldn't have to decide right now what you want to do...

ANYWAYS

I should really be going to bed, but I'm so excited about being in my new dorm room that I don't want to sleep! I just want to decorate!

Tbh I didn't decide what college I wanted to go to until near the end of my Senior year of HS. I know I wanted to be a piano performance major, but I eventually decided to also major in astrophysics after taking physics my senior year of HS.

Middle school is way too early to decide what you want to do with the rest of your life, because things change. It's in your best interest to wait until you can make a mature decision... probably when you're a Junior in HS.

Though it's not a bad idea to discover right now what you'd like to do. YOu just shouldn't have to decide right now what you want to do...

they literally say: "if you dont know what you want to do you need to figure it out! you'll end up working at mcdonalds if you don't figure it out!!"

i'm little. i can figure that out when i can explore and find what i like thanks

^dude I'm 25 I still jav no idea what to do :lemon: On the other hand in today's society just give me a boring paper sorting job that pays me decent and I'm happy lol. Just leave me alone gah.

On that note, have like 0% motivation to see my job coach today huugh why did I sign up lol

Hmmm ok- so I lost a friend who was very important to me, but it's been a couple of days and a lot of my friends have pointed out he was very manipulative, so now I'm just mad at myself for letting myself be in this kinda position. I genuinely thought he was like my best friend, and it really didn't matter to me that he would often make me feel guilty for things like my mental health issues etc. Just get to see now how awful he is and how stupid I was (and probs still am) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back