• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to take 3 days worth of physics notes but I completely filled up my notebook last semester and my dad hasn't bought me a new notebook yet :(
Also they started thermodynamics and they're having fun with that, meanwhile I have to rest at home with a immobilized knee....

I miss physics T_T

God, I absolutely despise how this 'friend' of mine treats me. She's a bit impolite to me.

I'm just pissed at how she just left, without waiting on me. I wouldn't have done that to her. Perhaps I shouldn't be too mad at something like this, but I can't help it. She's said and done things to me that are just plain rude.

when it's late at night and you're tired and over emotional and completely overshare stuff with your friend who tries to comfort you and sends you a bunch of cute animal gifs and you go to sleep then immediately regret it in the morning because OH BOY did you say a lot help me

The red UPDATE CHROME that I can't get rid of in my browser on Android.

I DUN WUNT TU UPDAYTE KWOME!

Sorry.. my cat got a hold of the phone.

Again. o_O

feel bad about my stats final and i hate my ap lit teacher's grading scale

Well, it's 5am and nobody is awake. I really need someone to bring me a new ice pack, the one I have completely melted and is now like a warm squishy pillow :(

I should be spending my time worrying about taking physics notes and working on calculus homework...
And instead I just spent like 30 min trying to re-adjust my leg brace.

And I just looked back on the post I made when I said i dislocated my kneecap. I'm surprised I've come this far; I've limped my way home, gone to many doctors appts, had knee surgery, suffered through so much unbearable pain, and yet I manage to somehow keep my head up. I haven't taken my Sertraline since my injury, and not once have I been depressed.

I mean how in the world does a broken patella cure depression?

I mean how in the world does a broken patella cure depression?

Because you focusing on getting healthy and that's a positive thing :) Keep going going on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what's bothering me is people really saying "Trump is the best pres we ever had".... Lmao either you are multi-billionares or just got a serious crack in your head.

Because you focusing on getting healthy and that's a positive thing :) Keep going going on.

Also what's bothering me is people really saying "Trump is the best pres we ever had".... Lmao either you are multi-billionares or just got a serious crack in your head.

I am doing pretty well so far! I just hope depression doesn't get the best of me when I'm close to being rehabilitated and still have to walk on crutches.
And there are ppl who think that Trump is the best? I mean he's done some good things for our country but he's by no means the best pres we've ever had...

This random number just called my phone 3 times in a row and they didn't bother to leave a voicemail. If they call again I'm gonna get worried.

Cold (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻

Onion burps...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try refrigerating the batter before baking them, if that doesn't work you need some more flour in those bad boiis! I am a cookie expert. =D
Haha thanks! I?m not sure why they?ve suddenly started baking flat but I?m definitely gonna try refrigerating them next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back