What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is piling up, I'm sick, and I have to be packed & moved within the next 8 days and I haven't even started packing yet.

I've got a little black book with my poems in. Got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in. When I'm a good dog, they sometimes throw me a bone in. But it can be hard to be a good dog sometimes.

did someone rly try to call me out for typing lmfao?? is this an actual thing that just happened L M A O

my girlfriend and i got engaged in february and have been set on a date since then, but the venue we want isn't accepting reservations yet so we haven't been able to book it; today my brother's sister-in-law (who literally just got engaged) booked the date she KNEW we've wanted for 8 months. i'm seriously so angry rn this is ridiculous.

woow what a punk move honestly
congrats on being engaged though :D

^grats and yeah that move.. wth man they must really dislike you lol :|

also being bothered that i can't find the amiibo answer like bruh

Not looking forward to the next few days, with the fire still going and some high winds on the way I'm really on edge...

Ok...
Near my area, someone's been going around in a car near all secondary schools, attempting to kidnapp people, and the head just sent a warning that he's coming to my school next >.<
Also, we legit have the WORST bus service ever.
There's two main areas that go to my school, let's just call them a and b. So, a is where I live and b get a double decker, and single decker, cos otherwise it'll overflow. Now a can fit on a single decker...
With no room to breathe and everyone standing up (omg I'm so glad I'm one of the early stops), so they thought it would be a good idea to GIVE A A SINGLE DECKER BUS THREE FRIGGIN DAYS IN A ROW
kill me ples

Ok...
Near my area, someone's been going around in a car near all secondary schools, attempting to kidnapp people, and the head just sent a warning that he's coming to my school next >.<
Also, we legit have the WORST bus service ever.
There's two main areas that go to my school, let's just call them a and b. So, a is where I live and b get a double decker, and single decker, cos otherwise it'll overflow. Now a can fit on a single decker...
With no room to breathe and everyone standing up (omg I'm so glad I'm one of the early stops), so they thought it would be a good idea to GIVE A A SINGLE DECKER BUS THREE FRIGGIN DAYS IN A ROW
kill me ples
What the heck? That sounds so scary, oh my goodness... I think you should stay off school until the police arrest the person.

collectibles. i wanna show off my shiny wands but no :( i mean it was a fun joke but do we really have to jav them on for all the time :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back