What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I'll ever get to see him again, and he was a such a rare thing in my life. Please, something or somebody, let me see him just one more time. Just long enough to give him my number. I want to finally meet someone that likes me back. Let me SEE HIM PLZ.

yay take m 80$ flippin arghhh can't wait to never see ya'll again
god who in the fridge cares??? Its the last week of school GOD I don't even want that god darn party
just let me relax and be happy about school being over

Last edited:
the mail service and customs. yeah go ahead and be as slow as possible it's not that people never get their mail no not at all *rolls eyes*

My inability to go one day without one of my medications is terrible, i feel like an addict.

that innocent people went to an ariana grande concert to have a good time and some didn't even make it out alive. I hate this world so much

Yeah, not that I'm okay with other bombings but bumbimg a concert full of teens and young adults? That is taking it WAY too far!

I was playing Mario Kart 64, on my computer (yes, with a keyboard), 150cc Mushroom Cup earlier, and Yoshi beat me by like 3 points. T.T rip
Mario Kart 64 (U) snap0027.jpg

But I did beat everyone by at least 14 seconds on Kalamari Desert so I guess that's good lol.
Mario Kart 64 (U) snap0019.jpg

Last edited:
apparently some people are worrying more about ariana grande than for the people who died on that manchester event.
im not saying not too worry about the artist but we should worry and care for everyone , smh at these stupid teenagers.

Last edited:
No more shows/movies to watch. Craving McDonalds. No food in house. Needs coke immediately. Cists hurting

Why is my sig broken?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was playing Mario Kart 64, on my computer (yes, with a keyboard), 150cc Mushroom Cup earlier, and Yoshi beat me by like 3 points. T.T rip

But I did beat everyone by at least 14 seconds on Kalamari Desert so I guess that's good lol.
Yoshi was my main for every Mario game back in the day, especially Mario Party. I remember when I was playing Mario Party 3 I won a party n' I told my mom and my mom was soooo proud. :')

what bothers me is my self-control for food. i find i can be so good for like one week and then i go somewhere, and i have an awful awful day. i have been trying to lose weight for summer and it just wont go my way at all. everyone tells me im not fat/nowhere near which i know but i also just want my body at my standards. but oreos taste so good. and chinese food..

i just saw a giant spider on the wall and i cant sleep and i just want to do art and play overwatch but i have a really really big essay due tomorrow and even though its already done i dont think i did well enough. and i just want to play ac i want to play ac so bad i miss it and i miss how relaxing it is and i miss my friends but my dad has to ruin everything for me. and i get so easily overwhelmed by everything both personal and in the world and i just don't know anymore im tired of worrying so much about EVERYTHING i need a long long never ending nap

Why do Persona 5 seem so freaking emo/weeb. I mean 4 was awesome since it wasn't overly "aimed" toward a certain aesthetic and had really good storyline but this one just seem like a bunch of emo bishonen boys to appeal to a certain audience. Not that I have a PS4 anyways but, eh...

Also hurry up and ship dumb company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back