• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got too hype about redoing my tumblr layout and spent too long messing with it, gave myself some good ol eye strain

I accidentally tt'd a month forward instead of a day forward in acnl (I changed the language to le francais for l'amusement and the game switched the month and date thingies on the tt screen and ugh I'm s o d u m b) luckily no one moved but now I have to clear my town of all these clovers and dandelions rip :x

My stomach hurts so I skipped bfast
Also why did I sign up for this, I have so much to do later, but ok technically it's my fault for wasting time last night

Gonna storm here soon and it always freaks out my dog and the cat :<

I know you find me attractive and know the feelings are mutual,
but doesn't mean what you do sometimes doesn't bum me out...

Last edited:
i think
i should never tell you my problems again
because i dont want to annoy you
and im just annoying you.
:'))

i just wanna go to north carolina already because im at the end of my rope and being in this house is killing me

my nose can you stop reacting to every single atom around the house jesus christ

also not feeling awake still had loads of coffee smh

Why are the friends list system so trashy on here, and what's the dif between that and contact btw.

I mean remove the person as whole if they decide not wanting me there, don't keep them in the list??

I hate my groups in all my classes. Either incompetent or we don't vibe well at all, but we're stuck to each other. Damn it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back