• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel lazy for not doing a sport this semester its all i've been thinking about since the beginning of the year. while my friends are doing football and field hockey and track i'm over here doing literally nothing after school except art club which has been canceled for 3 weeks in a row. i was gonna do football next year but idk how that would play out joining my junior year. and the guys on the team are kind of *******s but my brother played so maybe they would be nicer if they knew we were related

The scenarios in my mind.

I feel so responsible for my music, like I'm too embarrassed to play it out loud but that just defeats the purpose of a CD smh

Yeah turned out it was a scam good thing I didn't buy the Sanrio cards on amazon lol... **** that site.

Might get the squid sisters amiibos though they are cool + the NL stuff

day 1 without digital art commissions done & ideas I am burning to draw:
I died inside
Day 2:
i learned to appreciate vacuum cleaners. I think my hair grew longer. I am thirsty, and my blood pressure is at the lowest. Some urged me to draw traditionally. I did. However, since it's not my main medium, commissioners would not accept my analog art PLUS I have to make 2d art/digitally rendered sprites for a game.
Day 3:
I've spammed friends with messages out of boredom. At first they were responsive. After some time their replies became shorter and distant. I will never understand socializing
Day 4:
Thought of overdosing on sleeping pills and sleeping till it arrives hmmm

(Half joking)

we're having like the mildest wind/rain storm and the power keeps flickering anyway. if it fries my router again I'm gonna flip out i sweater god

My roommate is always in her room and I can never talk to her bc she has her headphones in talking to someone else ;; I never get alone time by myself and like how am I supposed to let her know a day in advance of I have friends over? Sometimes it's just random and it's like I'm at home and she's my mom lol

My roommate is always in her room and I can never talk to her bc she has her headphones in talking to someone else ;; I never get alone time by myself and like how am I supposed to let her know a day in advance of I have friends over? Sometimes it's just random and it's like I'm at home and she's my mom lol

give her a note.. or idk if you have some IM stuff with her ask there

Why does everything that I like eventually makes me emotionally worse and unstable?

- - - Post Merge - - -

... I seriously don't know what the hell is up with that... I'm not exaggerating either... *sigh*

Gotta wake up at 6:20 tmrw for my 7:30 am class...Why did I think a 7:30 am class would be nbd ??I hope I don't have to do my speech tmrw because I am not prepared at all :')))

Also totally forgot about my research paper due next monday rip

3 tests tomorrow (i feel pretty prepared though) but then i realized that i have another long exam and a paper due on saturday which i don't have the mindset to start now

hahaha kill me

welcome to my twisted mind people aaaa a aa a a aa aa we get it you talk to yourself when you play video games and sometimes you get Crazy xD thoughts and do Crazy xD things but can u Pleas Die instead of sharing edgy minion memes and talking about how you once ran ur keys over your arm and it left a red mark for five linutes

I should really add my dream address to my sig or stuff but I always forget bc I'm lazy turt birb thing.

Also mom.. you know I talked about that I wanted to go see that movie on sunday why do you sound so butthurt??

I don't have any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back