• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh.
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

The power went off earlier because of some problems with the utility pole while I was sleeping. Now that it's back, I'll try to get more sleep later. Hopefully.

My weight. :'(

You're not fat. You're healthy. Take pride in your weight. Define it as your strength or as your muscle. Define with pride. Just please don't call yourself fat.

Take strength in what my current signature preaches from the word of the lord. This verse helps me enter tranquility, I hope it does the same for you. If you are negative, more negative will enter you state of mind.
A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones.
– Proverbs 17:22

Last edited:
You're not fat.

Take strength in what my current signature preaches from the word of the lord. This verse helps me enter tranquility, I hope it does the same for you. If you are negative, more negative will enter you state of mind.

I'm pretty fat though. :(

At least in my opinion.
I'm very self-conscious...

Last edited:
But it'd be nice to be skinny. :(

You're having the mindset that you need to fit into societal norms, but you don't. You are pinkcotton! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same...

Maybe one day I'll put in effort but that's pretty hard. I need motivation. Oh well, I'll still try my best.

You are putting in effort already. Too much effort. Have your mind be free and be you, Ash! >3

i want to plant a new batch of clovers but im too lazy, i dont even know where my soil is

So tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

the last level on super mario 3d world is hell and i want 2 die

Champion's road took forever for my sister and I to beat. I couldn't even imagine doing that level without Rosalina and solo is even more difficult. We still haven't beaten the very last stage where you get all of the green stars. The game is so evil that even when you've collected and done everything, you need to beat all the levels over again with every character in order to get the final stamps.

So tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

Champion's road took forever for my sister and I to beat. I couldn't even imagine doing that level without Rosalina and solo is even more difficult. We still haven't beaten the very last stage where you get all of the green stars. The game is so evil that even when you've collected and done everything, you need to beat all the levels over again with every character in order to get the final stamps.

yesss ive lost like 150 lives doing this Hgh .,,,. i made my sister play with me but we havent beaten it yet i m Dying.

and ya ik i beat every level but the 2 in last world with ever vharacter but the last world is Hell

i took too much water today!!!!!! and no exercise so i just now feel like a jelly with all the water

having to get a new birth certificate because mine was misplaced

Being both a major procrastinator and a bit of a perfectionist is really messing me up at school. Like I'll leave a piece of homework or an essay till the day before it's due, and then stay up half the night trying to make sure everything's as good as I can make it, which completely messes up my sleep schedule. All of this could be avoided if I just, y'know, did the work when it gets assigned maybe?? God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back