• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasting money tonight on some dumb restaurant like bruh i don't mind going really but eh food places are so dang expensive here

they are airing taking woodstock tonight but real late hope i can stay up watching it tho

I literally can't get out of bed these days, and if I do I just migrate to the couch... ;;

My poor doggie... I let him out without watching him and he gets a cut under his eye... i feel like a terrible puppy mom ;-;

I was writing a message to one of my music professors, and I went to type the word "spoken" and I typed "spokemon" >__>

gotta wake up early for class tmrw and it's so hot I can't sleep ;; this headache doesn't help

it's storming and i have to be back on campus late tonight for a meeting = =;

complete waste of time, i was there until almost midnight and we didn't even finish the assignment. i don't have time to work on it anymore & it's due tomorrow, but i don't trust the rest of the group to finish.

I have a job interview today and i'm really nervous... also, my dog had this dry spot on his skin and now he bit it all up and it's bloody so i'm freaking out about when to take him to the vet today...

i got a new timetable and i don't have any of the teachers i like
i kept both of the teachers that i despise woo

complete waste of time, i was there until almost midnight and we didn't even finish the assignment. i don't have time to work on it anymore & it's due tomorrow, but i don't trust the rest of the group to finish.

love your avatar (if it's after otgw) can't vm you so

also woo hurry up dumb stylus

Money issues, massively. Got hit with a surprise vet bill for Hiccup (my tortoise) and they said they would keep him behind if I didn't pay, meaning I had no choice but to pay with my rent money. Already being in ?600+ rent arrears and having literally ?1.20 in my bank, yeah, no Idea how I'm paying last months rent, or this months. On top of all that my Landlord is visiting for an inspection tomorrow, half expecting to be evicted for my rent arrears. Sudden money issues came out of nowhere and it's stressing me beyond belief, barely any food, close to running out of electricity, no heat, this is hellish.

Money issues, massively. Got hit with a surprise vet bill for Hiccup (my tortoise) and they said they would keep him behind if I didn't pay, meaning I had no choice but to pay with my rent money. Already being in ?600+ rent arrears and having literally ?1.20 in my bank, yeah, no Idea how I'm paying last months rent, or this months. On top of all that my Landlord is visiting for an inspection tomorrow, half expecting to be evicted for my rent arrears. Sudden money issues came out of nowhere and it's stressing me beyond belief, barely any food, close to running out of electricity, no heat, this is hellish.

Holy crap! I hope you're okay!

Holy crap! I hope you're okay!

Thank you, I'm sure I will be okay. I'm in the process of trying to get some money issues sorted, so I think it'll be a temporary thing, just very worried about Hiccup and struggling right now, but I'm sure I'll be okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back