• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how I tell myself "okay next week are my finals, I need to study hard and I'm gonna do great!" and then my body's like "oh you need to study? Well TOO BAD I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a really nasty head cold and be tired all the time".

I think that studying Calculus for hours and hours on end, whilst fighting a head cold and sleep, is truly the purest form of torture .-.

Why is this forum so lonely? ;-;

All my friends except Bcat are offline...
Lol I guess my friends have lives, so proud of them :,)

Last edited:
finals are not going well and i’m feeling very pessimistic towards everything. if my gpa drops i’m afraid my transfer school is gonna pull their acceptance and i’ll be stuck at this school that i hate

not much aside from the usual but yeah i really wanna do know 100% about the weed things or if i was lucky???

i'm feeling soooo tired and i know it's bc i'm getting sick and i just want to be done with these paintings for my final project so that i can play skyrim on my switch and relax

Right now, the fact that I checked my pizza 15 minutes ago and the cheese wasn't even full melted...then checked it literally 5 minutes later and the entire thing is almost burnt!

I'm so tired and sickly I couldn't even remember what Mario says when he collects a star in SM64...

And yet I'm obligated to study for a Calculus final ;-;

Periods. Ugh, and I thought it was supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year!

Also, I'm procrastinating on doing my essay for English, and the first draft is due soon. I only have the thesis statement completed. Send help.

I'm trying to avoid my sub from Subway I got today, as I'm saving it for tomorrow. I'm having a pumpkin roll to take my mind off of that sub.

I just really miss my dad. I'm so glad that I get to spend Christmas with my girlfriend and my family and that I'm going to have a fun Christmas break in NYC, but honestly all I want is a hug from my dad and I'm never going to get one again. It just doesn't seem fair, you know? And the more I think about it, the more I wish I had taken the time to see him and spend time with him. Like I know it's not my fault that I'm in college and that my parents were split up, but I feel like I could have done more. Idk, I just miss him, and i wish i could have told him how much i love him before he died. I wish i was there to tell him not to text and drive, or maybe of i had called him about the plans we were making he would have been on the phone with me instead of looking at his texts. He was never a good driver, but what if? And I wish I could stop thinking about all this, I wish I didn't think about how he died right before my birthday. I wish his ex girlfriend didn't start selling his stuff to random people on the internet right after his funeral. I wish my uncle didn't call me a selfish ******* for shutting down his facebook because nether I nor my siblings could have coped with the pathetic "sorry you're dead but happy birthday in heaven" facebook posts. I wish his family cared, and that they were supportive of his children instead of getting angry because we haven't given them his stuff. I wish they knew that we haven't even been able to go through it ourselves because it's too painful. I wish I could have said goodbye.

Periods. Ugh, and I thought it was supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year!

Haha seems we both have problems RIP

We'll both be feeling better in a week though, it's all good.
(I just wish I didn't get a head cold right before finals, smh)

1. still cant open spoilers on this site wtf

2. gf get mad at me out of nowhere for no clear reason and its starting to really boil my beans

this time of year reminds me of someone who hurt me and i can't enjoy the holidays anymore, also finals are this week and thats extremely not fun

I know I probably shouldn't buy the amiibo cards, but I do really want the set (at least etoile and people scam her alone lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back