What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was part of the reason why I wouldn't buy the mailbox add-on. But if I combined all group donations I got and not counted the TBT I poured in, only less than 500 TBT were donated in total. I only received one donation that exceeded 100 TBT, and very few people were interested into funding my group. So yes, I received donations, but the majority I put in to my Group Savings was my TBT Bells I earned from posting, selling collectibles or other virtual items, and other bonuses (like the advent calendar). So if I buy a mailbox add-on, that would take out a chunk of my Group Savings, but I will still have at least 2,000 TBT in Group Savings, but at least I'm using my TBT Bells for it and not others'.

I'm still not gonna give up on funding for the group, but I wouldn't mind spending TBT on something else at the minute.

A gold mailbox will set you back even further. I can't even buy valentine roses for people. We gotta do what we gotta do.

A gold mailbox will set you back even further. I can't even buy valentine roses for people. We gotta do what we gotta do.

I'm just gonna buy the super golden mailbox anyway. While your group is getting successful, mine is failing, even if it's a good idea. First, I was gonna make an Apple Empire, but people aren't interested into my "weird apple obsession". But when I decided to make a creative ideas group in general, some people said I should still not count on it because "groups don't work".

Last edited:
I really don't want to go to class today. Extremely tired and my eyes feel hurt from being poked at by my hair. I need a haircut ASAP.

It really pisses me off when people don't rinse the bath after using it and leave their towels on the floor. Not only do I have to repeatedly scrub the bath of soap, the towels end up smelling of dampness and have to go in the wash sooner too. Idk why they can't do these things, it takes literally less than a minute to do both whereas scrubbing the whole place every day takes MUCH longer. But I guess they don't care because they don't need to do it?

is "everything" a possible answer?
im so so tired of everything atm

LOL WHEN PEOPLE GET SNAPPY AT ME, JESUS MY DUDE

Last edited:
I'm just gonna buy the super golden mailbox anyway. While your group is getting successful, mine is failing, even if it's a good idea. First, I was gonna make an Apple Empire, but people aren't interested into my "weird apple obsession". But when I decided to make a creative ideas group in general, some people said I should still not count on it because "groups don't work".

then why not return the tbt to the people who donated, so they dont feel like theyve been cheated?

then why not return the tbt to the people who donated, so they dont feel like theyve been cheated?

I was actually wrong about how much I was given. I was actually given 1,100 TBT in total by other members. But at least I returned all donations to everyone that tried to fund for my Creative Ideas Group. I still have more than enough to get the golden mailbox add-on. I may get back to funding a group again, but this time, I'm doing it myself.

It's not my group! :blush: Hope your groups takes off! ^.^

Last edited:
I was actually wrong about how much I was given. I was actually given 1,100 TBT in total by other members. But at least I returned all donations to everyone that tried to fund for my Creative Ideas Group. I still have more than enough to get the golden mailbox add-on. I may get back to funding a group again, but this time, I'm doing it myself.

Why not join Misc. Guild? You'd be quite welcome there

To be completely honest, I have a headache from politics right now.

damnit
clear my inbox when i was messaging a artist for a reference sheet
if you see my post please hmu with another pm cause i forgot your user

Since I have no group donation TBT left, I can buy the super golden mailbox add-on. This dilemma is over.

i have a test and all 21 of my math assignments are due and i dont have those done plus theres a test in 4th hour and i dont have that homework done and honestly i don't have any time to get it done .-.

im so surprised im not slowly dying because of anxiety rn

does anyone have any tips on how to not procrastinate so badly? i'm honestly so stressed ;-;

i have a test and all 21 of my math assignments are due and i dont have those done plus theres a test in 4th hour and i dont have that homework done and honestly i don't have any time to get it done .-.

im so surprised im not slowly dying because of anxiety rn

does anyone have any tips on how to not procrastinate so badly? i'm honestly so stressed ;-;

Make a to do list. Whenever you find yourself doing nothing, work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back