• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i get acne i make the zits bleed and it looks hotrible i should just leave my face alone !!

I know how you feel.

Just use facial wash every four to six hours. Better to use facial wash than to make the acne bleed.

Last edited:
If you squeeze the zits, your face will produce natural oils/grease on your face which = more acne, that's what I think anyways.

I think that holds some truth. Don't know if it's the absolute truth though.

The amount of TBT it takes to create an official and formal group.

some girl on snapchat posted my crush talking about how i'm "obsessed" with him and i was "crying" over him when i found out he was dating someone else. he knew exactly how i felt about him and it is technically his fault because he'd give him mixed signals that he liked me. i did cry, but barely. i was not obsessed with him at all. he'd walk with me to classes and my friends even took pictures of us. people said we acted like a couple when we werent, this all sucks so much. i don't want to go to school tomorrow or at all for that matter. i have the girl who posted on sc for 4th period. i am really dreading that period so much. i hate life right and i hate myself for ever liking a selfish ***** who only ever cared about himself and only considered his feelings.

ahha this kid
he better not ****ing be serious this time
and just
having a bad night

My pet apples wished me "Happy Unbirthday!" today. They don't seem to like me, even if it's my birthday.

I'm so not sharing any cake with them.

People in businesses who have enough money to create gorgeous, giant signs that can't tell the difference between everyday and every day.

It drives me up the WALL

Last edited:
e3wxm5q.jpg

DON'T TOUCH ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back