• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. Funny. She got me some Tylenol but I still don't want to be here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can tell you're really sympathetic.
*Looks up sympathetic in google*

Oh no, its a total misunderstanding. I'm not trying to follow you or anything, I'm just a normal TBT member surfing through the fourms sharing my thoughts, that's all.

Oh, and the "Oh please" was meant for xSuperMario64x, not you.

Last edited:
Im starting to think I'll need a tonsillectomy or something, I just keep getting sore throats every damn day for no damn reason. Not to mention I always get Tonsillitis every year.

Also I'm slowly regretting moving Beau in instead of Erik

*Looks up sympathetic in google*

Oh no, its a total misunderstanding. I'm not trying to follow you or anything, I'm just a normal TBT member surfing through the fourms sharing my thoughts, that's all.

Oh, and the "Oh please" was meant for xSuperMario64x, not you.

I know, dude. Just messing with you.

I know, dude. Just messing with you.
Well I suppose that's good to know.

(Maybe I just need to be more active on this site? I mean I usually post between 0-30 posts everyday, and one of the reasons is because I do/play other things, like Pokemon for instance. The last time I ever posted like crazy was when I was in a giveaway thread and in an event anticipation thread. I had like 300+ posts or no less than 200+. Man, that was a time to feel alive and pride.)

Is this getting off topic? Hey, even you have to follow the rules in the basement board as well.

I'm exhausted.
My cat can open doors, AND drawers.
I've closed them over 100 times today.
I yell at her to stop it, but that gets her excited, and she does it again. o_O

White People = Americans

Yeah, I hate when people say crap like "god, these white people" when what they really mean is "god, these Americans". The USA is not the world.

waiting for these things to thaw so I can eat them

"i don't really care"
it burns like really bad,,, it really burns
i will never
ever
ever
be happy.
as much as i wish i... i could be.

sanrio cards being like the 2017 scalp ware lol

Yeah, I've looked at prices recently and they're insane. I got lucky and found a $34 set of all 6 after Christmas last year because my mom accidentally bought me the stickers instead. Good luck my dank turt friend, I hope you snag a good deal. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I've looked at prices recently and they're insane. I got lucky and found a $34 set of all 6 after Christmas last year because my mom accidentally bought me the stickers instead. Good luck my dank turt friend, I hope you snag a good deal. :)

me too, might just cave in of all or few of them... dude i so want etoile at least.

So apparently sometime between when I got back to my dorm last night and when I went to bed, I started getting a sore throat. I woke up this morning and it's bothering me so muchhhhh fml xDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back