• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My light bulb burned out again fuuuuuuu....

adopting out a villager is such a pain..

Its starting to get a bit too hot over here for my plants, I think one of them got a little sunburned. I'll have to start rotating them so they get 1 day of sun and one day of partial shade.

I hate it when people comment on every single thing I do.

I've been interested in this guy recently. Every time I see him at the store, we chat and always have a good ol' time. Not for too long, because he's actually working and I'm a customer. Bottom line though, I gave him my number tonight, and now I'm waiting to see if he'll actually use it. I really want him to. He's single, from what I know, and we have a ton in common. He's also very friendly and cute. I'm dying to get a text or even a call. But idk what he thinks, so I'm prayin', to anyone or anything, that I get a text or something. Or else I can never face him again. I'm very anxious right now. :(

EA/Origins server cause I can't do the event :( Glad I got the gnome goods and the 50 star chest though :(

Woo javing a way too good beer blast last night, rip.

Weird side pain that is in a strange area, that is strange and deep enough to make me nervous about it... it's like above my hip but under my rib and towards the back so near my kidney region so I'm just praying to the turt gods that it's not my kidney that I just pulled some weird muscle.

My back hurting but probably just some squeezed nerve or stuff... No wonder though. Hope I remember how to reset this thing now eeh man

No one doing this Garden Warfare 2 event. Hah must be the first time since I started playing no one is there on this rainbow star thing. Not the biggest fan of the ode but still come on?

The general state of things.

Well considering their servers literally kicking people that just wants a game.. yeah no wonder no one plays. Good job EA/Origin, good job.

Also tired af.

Well considering their servers literally kicking people that just wants a game.. yeah no wonder no one plays. Good job EA/Origin, good job.

Also tired af.

EA are such tools.

He texted me YAY! But I forgot my phone's notifications were set to silent, so I missed his text by like a whole hour and I feel like THE BIGGEST ASS.

I played my first two competitive matches for the season in Overwatch and they went really bad. Now I feel really depressed about it and I have no idea why. It's just a game. I guess I had my hopes set high that it would be better this time around. I hate solo queuing on consoles. No chat to talk, hardly anyone uses voice, and the teams you get are always random.

RIP Anita Pallenberg :0

Also need to change the battery in my ruby game but ugh the lid is so annoying to try and get off.. gold, silver and crystal were easier..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back